Can we save America a second time?
Not since 1860 have the Democrats so fanatically refused to accept the result of a free election. That year, their target was Lincoln. They smeared him. They went to war to defeat him. In the end, they assassinated him.
Now the target of the Democrats is President Trump and his supporters. The Left calls them racists, white supremacists and fascists. These charges are used to justify driving Trump from office and discrediting the right “by any means necessary.”
But which is the party of the slave plantation? Which is the party that invented white supremacy? Which is the party that praised fascist dictators and shaped their genocidal policies and was in turn praised by them?
Moreover, which is the party of racism today? Is fascism now institutionally embodied on the right or on the left?
Through stunning historical recreations and a searching examination of fascism and white supremacy, Death of a Nation cuts through progressive big lies to expose hidden history and explosive truths.
Lincoln united his party and saved America from the Democrats for the first time. Can Trump—and we—come together and save America for the second time?
Death of a Nation is available to stream instantly and order on DVD and Blu-ray!
Don’t miss out, stream today!
Official Movie Trailer
In The News
- The New American: Interview with Dinesh D’Souza on the Democrats’ ‘big lie’
- Onn: The ‘Gansterization’ of the Democratic party
- Townhall: Dinesh D’Souza’s film ‘Death of a Nation’ exposes Democrats’ ‘big lie’
- Townhall: Is the media censoring ‘Death of a Nation’ ahead of the midterm elections?
- The Hill: The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’
- American Spectator: Did Trump really save America from socialism?
- Variety: Donald Trump Jr. to co-host ‘Death of a Nation’ screening in D.C. with Dinesh D’Souza
- “Death of a Nation” opens in theaters nationwide today
- Lifezette: Conservatives praise Dinesh D’Souza’a “Death of a Nation” as a “must-see”
- Audience reaction: Moviegoers give “Death of a Nation” rate “A” rating
- Western Journal: Dinesh D’Souza reveals the big lie about Charlottesville
- American Thinker: D’Souza’s “Death of a Nation” stands up to criticism
- American Greatness: Richard Spencer, Wilsonian progressive
- Rush Limbaugh: D’Souza on his new provocative new film and the fascism of the Democratic Party
- WATCH: Why are Democrats still nuts 2 years after Trump’s win?
- WND: D’Souza unleashes on his movie critics
- Hollywood Reporter: D’Souza’s new film makes incendiary claims about Democrats’ history
- Epoch Times: ‘Death of a Nation’ shows Democrat ‘plantation’ still in business
- WND: White nationalists are on the left, not on the right
- WND: Filmmaker blasts ‘gangsterization’ of Democratic Party
- Fox News: If you think Trump is a white supremacist, you should talk to a real one
- American Thinker: Trump is not Reagan; he’s Lincoln
- WATCH: Dinesh D’Souza talks Trump & Lincoln with Diamond and Silk
- WND: Dinesh D’Souza explains ‘outrageous’ Trump-Lincoln comparison
- WND: Dinesh D’Souza argues “nothing racial about Trump”
- WATCH: Lara Trump interviews Dinesh D’Souza on President Trump’s Facebook Page
- Christian Post: D’Souza’s new film compares Trump to Lincoln, liberals to fascists
- WND: See trailer for Dinesh D’Souza’s upcoming film on Trump
- Newsmax: Dinesh D’Souza calls Democrats ‘party of slave plantations’
- JUST RELEASED: D’Souza reveals new movie trailer
- Hollywood Reporter: Dinesh D’Souza compares Trump to Lincoln in new movie trailer
- LifeZette: “Death of a Nation” shares unblinking look at Left’s tactics
- Washington Examiner: Dinesh D’Souza calls Obama ‘a plantation recruiter’
- Breitbart: D’Souza’s upcoming documentary to compare Trump and Lincoln
- LifeZette: In upcoming documentary, Dinesh D’Souza compares Trump to Lincoln
- Hollywood Reporter: D’Souza to compare Trump with Lincoln in upcoming film