EXCLUSIVE MOVIE CLIP: What does Richard Spencer really believe?

Yes, Charlottesville was a tragedy, but the media Left’s Charlottesville narrative—that white nationalists are on the Right—is fake.

Watch this exclusive preview from Death of a Nation:

Visit the official movie website.

Death of a Nation is in theaters nationwide now! Click here to get tickets now.

Epoch Times: 'Death of a Nation' shows Democrat plantation still in business
EXCLUSIVE MOVIE CLIP: Proof the Democrats were too racist even for the Nazis
Hollywood Reporter: D'Souza's new film makes incendiary claims about Democrats' history
WND: Filmmaker blasts 'gangsterization' of Democratic Party
American Greatness: How the South really went GOP
Fox News: If you think Trump is a white supremacist, you should talk to a real one
VIDEO: How the Democrats exploit the "politics of moist eyes"
American Thinker: Trump is not Reagan; he's Lincoln

Sign up to be notified about theaters in your area! Enter your email below and we'll send you more information.

• Kathy Summers says:

August 4, 2018 at 10:18 PM

My husband and I just watched “Death of a Nation”. Once again, Mr. D’Souza has shown his brilliance. As an English teacher in California, it is a challenge to encourage students to think for themselves; to have opinions that are validated by facts, not the fiction that is so prevalent in our world today. But, I continue to meet the challenge. We have all of Mr. D’Souza’s videos, and several of his books, including :The Big Lie, Death of a Nation: Plantation Politics and the Making of the Democratic Party, America: Imagine a World without Her, and What’s So Great About Christianity. They are all excellent!!!

Thank you Mr. D’Souza for your courage to stand for the truth.

• Deena says:

August 11, 2018 at 11:53 AM

Bravo, Kathy! I wish my children had you for their teacher.

• Dennis R Whaley says:

August 11, 2018 at 11:02 AM

Thanks Mr. D’Souza for your hard work and dedication to the truth. I love your fact foundation approach. I have read most of your books. You have helped me gain a better understanding of the differences in the thinking between the concervative and the Democrat. I myself am more of a conservatarian.

• Harry Sr says:

August 11, 2018 at 11:41 AM

My wife and I don’t go to theatre mainly because of our age and disabilities, but would like to buy the movie, when will it be available on line or cd?

• Elayne stewart says:

August 11, 2018 at 4:46 PM

I have seen ever movie. They are all great and they are so good and truthful! I was born a conservative I do believe. Thanks for.

• Beth Wells says:

August 11, 2018 at 11:27 PM

We did so enjoy the message you send in your movie. It needs to be seen by all citizens. The simple fact you state the references is helpful and this gives the doubter a place to read and learn. Problem now is how easy it is to lead citizens who never check out the truth in statements made by our “leaders”. Thankyou for your book.

Your wife has a beautiful voice. It ws a pleasure to hear her sing.

• Nina says:

August 12, 2018 at 10:58 AM

Wow, yet another perversion by the left of the truth… the Alt right is really the Alt left. It’s amazing these people have mirrors in their homes.

• Gloria reynolds says:

August 14, 2018 at 9:02 AM

Would like to get more info on your movies n books