VIDEO: D'Souza Explains What The Democrats & A Gang Of Criminals Have In Common

On October 17, D’Souza spoke to a packed patriotic crown at the beautiful Copper Spring Ranch in Bozeman, MT. The event, hosted by the Gallatin County Republican Central Committee, was an opportunity for the crowd to hear exclusive, pre-release insights into D’Souza’s new book, Stealing America.

D’Souza spoke about his time in political captivity with hardened criminals and what it taught him about the biggest gang of criminals in America: the Democrats.

Jurassic Park and Schindler’s List producer Gerald Molen was on-site to introduce D’Souza. Watch the talk in its entirety here:

To learn more about what the Democratic Party and a gang of criminals have in common, pre-order your copy of Stealing America today!

Available now, Dinesh D’Souza’s new book United States of Socialism reveals modern-day socialism as a “identity socialism.” Who is behind it, why is it evil, and how can we stop it?

United States of Socialism

Click here to get your copy today!

RT: Obama Open To Talks With North Korea
VIDEO: T. Boone Pickens & Dinesh Talk 2016
CNN: Army Hearing Officer Recommends No Jail For Bergdahl, Lawyers Say
New York Post: D’Souza Can Stop Seeing Shrink, Judge Rules
YAF: After Being Targeted by Obama, D'Souza to Tour America's Campuses
Ripon Press: D'Souza Says Obama is Not "A Bungler," His Actions Are Calculated
Fox News: Witnesses Say Oregon Gunman Targeted Christians Shooting
Meet Dinesh D'Souza In The Lone Star State!

Through D'Souza's trademark incisiveness, wit, and originality, United States of Socialism reveals how the Left uses the Venezuelan formula for socialism, decisively refutes this new face of socialism, chillingly documents the full range of the Left’s gangster tendencies, and provocatively exposes the tactics of the socialist Left.

• Joan says:

November 3, 2015 at 2:56 PM

Geez I love this guy.

• peter van kleef says:

November 3, 2015 at 5:43 PM

Excellent,intelligent effective,You shine a bright light on whats happening and what can be done to bring about a change!

• JoAnne says:

November 3, 2015 at 6:30 PM

Dinesh is very insightful…

• Kay Brown says:

November 3, 2015 at 8:43 PM

First I am a republican Conservative and what I have just heard is the most profound and moving speech I have ever heard. I had no problem in understanding and agree with you 100%. Count me in on spreading this message and being at the opening of your new movie, can’t wait to see it. America is the greatest gift from God and we like spoiled children have taken all the values, principles and hard work of all our forefathers for granted. We the people must take a stand against the corruption of the Democratic party even though its like David going against Goliath, we must act in faith and I know God will give us all the strength if it is His will and we can take back our country. I say If It Is His Will which knowing the Word of God the way the world is shaping up He may decide it’s time to take us all out of this world in which case we’ll be better off anyway. God Bless you in your work.

• Michael Glaser says:

November 3, 2015 at 8:53 PM

Great stuff!

• Steve says:

November 4, 2015 at 5:17 AM

Great Job. Thank you so much for all that you have done.

• Nancy Childs says:

November 4, 2015 at 5:45 AM

He definitely has a deep understanding of what is going on and what we are really facing today. He is definitely a gift to our Country. It was not fair what happened to him but it is amazing how he can turn something that was not fair into a learing experience that he shares with the Country. I am very thankful for him.

• Monty says:

November 4, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Dinesh,
    After listening to this presentation I couldn’t agree more! I have some experience and would like to do more. The conservative combat comedy idea is genius! If you would help or orchestrate I would be the talent and deliver. I have owned businesses that required me to be the talent in infomercials and TV advertisements. I’d love to be the first raw conservative to blast everything that comes out of liberal D.C!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please contact me with info on anything we can do for the cause! M

• Russell says:

November 5, 2015 at 10:40 AM

Excellent! I have watched his first movie a couple times, America 4 times, once with my 21 year old son and plan to watch it again with my 10 year old daughter soon. He is so right on, we have got to be a disruptors in the political arena to find things that will work. I actually have been saying the same thing regarding the comedians and satire. We have none on the right…it is time for that to happen. Hell, we have so much material to work with!

• Greatjoy says:

November 5, 2015 at 12:06 PM

This is good, but doesn’t address The Negro Project, the organized attempt of eugenicists to control who lives and who dies. Margaret Sanger spent her life organizing and creating avenues to destroy people, especially starting with black people. The KKK loved her. Margaret Sanger Award is issued yearly. Hillary won it last year. Eugenicists created the evolution myth with countless frauds, one of which was housing a black man in the ape house of the Bronx Zoo over a year
    to establish “the missing link.” Planned Parenthood was organized to
    kill black babies when they are the most vulnerable, and when “poor” black women are most vulnerable. False “choice” presented to young
    people to destroy their lives, and fill the country with broken dreams. God is banned, and laughed at. Eugenicists have been organizing since Darwin, whose family organized the Eugenic Society. This combined with control of the state to force the whole thing on unsuspecting families through control of the school system. Please watch The Cartel, or Waiting for Superman. The Negro Project is very devious, and you may not understand it right away. I met a Democrat higher-up recently, and I said to him, “Did you know in Belgium they are killing their children through age 4?” He replied without hesitation, “But only the handicapped.”

• Carrie ORourke says:

November 6, 2015 at 12:42 PM

Dinesh, that was so much more than I expected from one talk. You’ve managed to identify something that many have struggled to precisely grasp. This message is powerful, and near prophetic in it’s insights. May God bless your efforts.

• richard lindstrom says:

November 7, 2015 at 12:19 AM

I sat before my LP mesmerized while viewing one of the most thrilling and intensive dissertation upon just what really is going on in the very corrupt obumma regime and will definitely endeavor to purchase the DVD if nothing else.
    What a concentrated and definitive speech, the likes of which I have never viewed nor became so engrossed at what Dinesh was explaining to his audience and what we Must do to take back our government and rid ourselves of every vestige of the damages obumma et all, have wreaked upon us all.
    God Bless you Dinesh, and may God watch over you from here on in.
    Your speech was absolutely on the mark and I will cherish the DVD and once again digest it thoroughly.
    Kudos all around sir, for an enlightening and rousing speech, one of the finest I have viewed and listened to the very last word.
    Dick.

• Tina Bevington says:

November 7, 2015 at 2:06 PM

You do realize that everything you mentioned we should be doing, Donald Trump is working to achieve with his platform. His Make America Great Again theme involves dissolving the Federal Education program and giving it back to the local states, moving money back to America, building a wall, YET many Latin Americans, legal immigrants agree with that philosophy. Trump is using the Democratic model against them, so to speak…

• Steely Deacon says:

November 16, 2015 at 12:16 PM

I love and appreciate everything that Dinesh has said here.

My comment has to do with one of the things that holds many conservatives back from using culture in a creative way to express their views. That factor is that, unlike progressives, many conservatives do not value creativity and popular culture as much. There is even a large segment of the religious conservative population who see culture as very much a strictly evil and corrupting influence. This segment sees little value in efforts to influence culture in general, preferring to view such things as movies, theater, comedy, and popular music as inappropriate for a truly religious person to have contact with.

Granted, most of the religious conservatives who belong to these groups live by “cheating” on these official teachings by watching and listening to cultural media privately and many are very devoted to a religious “ghetto” culture that emulates the real popular culture but is largely ignored and irrelevant to the mainstream culture.

This situation creates a peculiar “wall” between many conservatives and true creative cultural involvement, and poses a special obstacle to conservative involvement in culture in general.

It is so good to hear of conservatives beginning to place greater value on cultural involvement, because they are the first ones to express outrage and frustration with the deplorable values or lack of values represented in the mainstream culture, but they tend to be the last and least segment of the population to be willing to put forth any effort to do anything to change that situation, partially because their religious affiliations have always taught them that culture is “worldly” and should be looked upon as inappropriate for involvement by religious people, who should be oriented toward being “other worldly.”

I believe this special characteristic of conservatives will continue to be a seriously limiting factor on motivating conservatives and especially religious conservatives to get involved in the culture wars that are being currently won hands down by progressives and leftist radicals.

• Rick Martinez says:

November 16, 2015 at 2:50 PM

Thank you, Dinesh, for giving us a few more dynamic and substantive ways to communicate with our liberal friends–and in my case, also my Latino brethren. I particularly enjoyed your analogy of the ladder vs. the rope–which is certain to resonate with the inner spirit of almost all persons. And I believe your distinction of Republicans as wealth creators vs. Democrats as “knowledge” purveyors (politicians, academics, community organizers, social programmers, etc.) was something new and very important for us to know and understand. Ultimately, I think you’re right: We as Republicans must be much more creative in how we communicate in these days of hyper-communication. It’s no longer enough for us to say we are for smaller government, lower taxes, less regulation, etc. We must speak to social justice with America’s ideal of freedom, and take our liberal citizens beyond to technology, immigration and globalization. That’s where the politics of opportunity is. Inspiring talk. Thank you.

• Valerie says:

November 23, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Excellent, as always! Just one correction regarding comedians on the right with enough presence to go up against the left’s Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert and Bill Maher. We DO have Dennis Miller, who can hold his own against any of them, but Miller doesn’t have the benefit of a nightly talk show.

• Teri Eggert says:

November 23, 2015 at 4:09 PM

I love listening to Dinesh. His ability to break down complex issues to easy to understand concepts amazes me. I’ll be looking forward to seeing his next movie. Why is it, we have first generation immigrants who understand America better than many who were born and raised here.

• Brian Fitzpatrick says:

November 23, 2015 at 7:20 PM

So inspiring. Put me on any mailing list your may have. Victory is at hand. Raise the flag and start the march.

• RSN says:

November 28, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Wow!
    The best speech I’ve heard him give. It gives you much needed hope and positive expectations, badly needed now.