Happy New Year from Dinesh!

Ring in the new year on a high note:

500,000 Facebook Supporters, Thank You!
National Review: Cops' Lives Matter
National Review: Ferguson's Media Darling Flames Out
Breitbart: DOJ Says Employers Can't Discriminate Against Transgendered
VIDEO: D'Souza Says Cuba Deal Hurts U.S. Influence
Obama on Cuba: "Leave Behind Legacy of Colonialism and Communism"
Yahoo News: Judge Says Obama Immigration Action Invalid
D'Souza vs. Hitchens: Is Christianity The Problem?

• Cherilyn Eagar says:

January 2, 2015 at 1:49 PM

Dancing with the Stars material for sure!!! My niece dances on that show. Let me know if you’re interested!!1 😉

• David says:

January 2, 2015 at 2:15 PM

I didn’t know you played a real air guitar! Only real men dance!

• Roberta says:

January 2, 2015 at 3:06 PM

America was GREAT & well worth the treck to the Theatre. Thank you. Loved seeing the “other side” of Denesh on the New Year video. Looked tho you were having FUN & that is GREAT!!
    Thanx for sharing & keep up the Great Work!!!!
    A Happy & Prosperous NEW YEAR to you.
    Hugs, from California.
    Roberta

• Joanne says:

January 2, 2015 at 3:32 PM

Happy new year Danish and keep up the good work

• Roger Williams says:

January 2, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Happy New Year, Dinesh!
    Keep up the good fight of and for the faith, and for America … and the idea of “America”. We are inspired and motivated by the action of the Holy Spirit through you. Wishes for God’s continued blessing on you and your family.
    Roger

• Elaine Fiveland says:

January 2, 2015 at 4:18 PM

Terrific! Looks like a lot of fun.

• Edward J Baker says:

January 2, 2015 at 4:51 PM

Thanks for that disgraceful exercise that undermines your credibility in critiquing American civilization.

• Bill says:

January 2, 2015 at 5:28 PM

When I saw the giant glasses, I thought, “Oh, no.” But hey, the dancin’ was great! A nice way to clear the head for all the fine work you do defending America.

• Angela says:

January 2, 2015 at 5:40 PM

What fun it looked like you where having and what a great song true American… 🙂
    Keep up the great work seen your movie of America and loved it so much I bought it so now I can watch it whenever the country seems like it is going to pot.
    I am so happy you came to America and made these movies sad it took an outsider from another country to do this work but I am glad you did… Thank you for everything you have done for America… Hugs and have a great 2015

• linda craig says:

January 2, 2015 at 5:48 PM

Loved it. Glad to see you have fun and it in no way undermines your credibility. Keep up the good work and Happy New year to you.

• Juan Carrion says:

January 2, 2015 at 6:26 PM

Happy new year 2015 D’Souza, 2014 was kind of crucial year, a fight with the establishment of Washington press, Congress, with the issues of Obamacare, Amnesty for illegals, now a few weeks ago, the pres Obama’s regime wants
    to open a diplomatic relations, lift the embargo with Cuba’s Fidel Castro island. Oh God, now with the new Republican Congress, I wish, I hope & strongly expect that we americans fight the good fight with the liberal establishment, also Obama must face articles of Impeachment soon. things got out of hand with his administration. Good wishes, Hope to All americans, and prayers for you D’Souza to be released from prison.

• Susan says:

January 2, 2015 at 7:21 PM

Very smooth, Dinesh! Great job…couldn’t keep the smile off my face.

• Jeanne says:

January 2, 2015 at 7:27 PM

LOVE the dance! Happy New Year! Keep smiling! There are so many people behind you! Obama and his cronies never expected you to handle this as you have 🙂 I am anxiously awaiting your next film as I think you “may” be getting plenty of material in your present circumstances. Press on! Press on!

Jeanne
    South Dakota

• Carol says:

January 2, 2015 at 7:58 PM

Dinesh, nice to see you having fun. Nothing wrong with that. Happy New Year to all.

• Joyce Clemons says:

January 3, 2015 at 12:44 AM

That dancing just made my day. You and your dance partner did well! So good to see you having some fun. My Dad and I used to dance this same exact way. Happy New Year! God Bless you in 2015.

• Adrienne says:

January 4, 2015 at 12:38 AM

Keep swinging man. The right is called Right for a reason. The country needs you voice

• Maria says:

January 4, 2015 at 5:56 PM

Loved seeing you dance “great”! … Showing it to my son to learn how to lighten up like you in the midst of the serious work you do.

• joan says:

January 8, 2015 at 6:12 PM

Love you and what you stand for already Dinesh. Your dancing was great, truly enjoyed it. I agree you would be perfect for dancing with the stars