Happy Easter! Today is the holiest and most important of all Christian holidays—the day in which Christ triumphed over death and rose from the grave.
During Easter, consider this question: is death the end? Or do the latest discoveries in physics and neuroscience, the most convincing philosophical deductions, and the most likely conclusions from anthropology and biology lend increasing credibility to the prospect of life after death?
Watch Dinesh’s special message for Easter:
In Life After Death: The Evidence, Dinesh presents a reasoned, scientifically-based case that life after death is more than possible, it is highly probable. Indeed it has far more evidence on its side than atheistic arguments about death marking our complete and utter extinction.
In this stunning tour de force, D’Souza reveals:
- How modern science lays the groundwork for a science-based belief in life after death.
- The distinctions between mind and brain—and why it is perfectly reasonable to assume that your immaterial consciousness can survive the dissolution of your material body
- The great atheist philosopher who provided one of the most ingenious proofs for the likelihood of an afterlife
- How the theory of evolution, far from undercutting the idea of life after death, supports it
- The evidence of Near Death Experiences—what it tells us, what it doesn’t
- Why the Christian view of the afterlife is the most compelling and best suits the evidence
- What the probability of life after death means for our lives before death
Is there historical, scientific, and experiential evidence for life after death? Yes, there is!
Available for pre-order now, Dinesh D’Souza’s new book United States of Socialism reveals modern-day socialism as a “identity socialism.” Who is behind it, why is it evil, and how can we stop it?
Click here to be the first to get your copy before it releases on June 2, 2020!