D’Souza: Admin Has Been Signaling for 6 Years It’s Not Serious About Immigration Laws

Originally posted at FOX News.

Filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza was on The Kelly File to discuss the mass influx of unaccompanied immigrant children:

New figures released by Border Patrol reveal that more than 55,000 children have been detained since October, up 500 percent from this time last year.

D’Souza said that there has been poverty and need around the world since the time of the Babylonians. Why is this happening now?

“Nothing has changed over there, what has changed is over here,” he said, telling Megyn Kelly that the Obama administration has signaled for the past six years that it’s not serious about immigration laws and wants amnesty.

D’Souza also discussed the connection between President Barack Obama and Saul Alinsky. Plus, he told Kelly about his meeting with the Costco CEO after the company pulled his book from shelves, then reversed its decision.

Watch more below:

Read more at FOX News.

WND: "America" Gains Steam, Tops Michael Moore Film
Breitbart: "America" Enjoys Fantastic Box Office Hold, Dethrones Moore's "Roger & Me"
Actor Jon Voight's Urgent Message on "America"
Glenn Beck: D'Souza Discusses Controversy Surrounding His New Book and Film
TheBlaze: Dinesh D'Souza's "America" A Movie with the Soul of a Church
WND: "America" Filmmaker Claims Victory
TheBlaze: D’Souza Takes on Entire Panel of Leftists in Debate on Slavery, Obama
Hollywood Reporter: Google Says It Will Take 'Some Time' to Fix "America" Search Results

• Melanie says:

July 16, 2014 at 7:07 PM

Dinesh your amazing!!! Thank you for all you do for America!! God bless you Sir!

• Evelyn Humphrey says:

July 16, 2014 at 10:16 PM

I found out that Costco pulled the book off their shelves. I called Costco. They lady gave a speech but I didn’t buy it. She gave me an email address to write my disapproval. I did and got a nice reply. Even though I told them I was going to buy the book but “not” at Costco I changed my mind after thinking about it and purchased the book America today at Costco.

• Investigator says:

July 17, 2014 at 10:09 AM

I must confess that today is the first I have ever heard of such a great man as Dinesh.

If and when the movie comes to the nation that I live in, I will definitely watch it. Not certain that the world owners will allow it.

Looking at the video on line from the speech and question time in 2012, I believe that there is a common thread that will explain what is behind the current worldwide agenda.

Please take the time to look up “the protocols of the learned elders of Zion”. It has been called a fraud yet is being discovered by more and more people. People have been imprisoned for publishing documents in support of it and so on that basis, an inquiring mind must ask the question, what is so bad about it that it cannot be discussed in everyday life.

If you have the time and inclination, please review the document. Put into context that the Federal Reserve is owned by certain people and many of the current global events seem to come straight from the pages.

• Ray Downen says:

July 17, 2014 at 9:23 PM

I got to escort two ladies, also senior citizens like I am, to view AMERICA. It was great. Good for d’Souza. Good for the U.S.A. The one problem is that he has to speak about the U.S.A. as if it were all of America, and that of course is not true. We have nations in South and Central America (to say nothing of Mexico and Canada) with as much right to call themselves Americans as do we of the U.S.A. I think every citizen should see AMERICA, if it’s shown near enough that they can afford the trip to go see it.

• Quin says:

July 18, 2014 at 9:43 AM

It’s not PC to celebrate America these days, so thank goodness Dinesh has the nerve to buck the system and remind us of the good America has offered to the world. (And if it’s fundamentally good, it’s worth restoring, it’s worth saving, and it’s worth fighting for. . . .)

• Marianne says:

July 19, 2014 at 10:11 AM

My husband & I finally got to see your movie “America”. Your take of debunking all the current left wing criticisms of this wonderful land. God bless you…you are a true patriot.

• Concerned says:

July 19, 2014 at 4:28 PM

Comment has anti Semitic implications.
    Please remove it immediately.

• candy says:

July 19, 2014 at 9:33 PM

It took someone who came here for a better life to show us that we are a wonderful country despite our faults!
    Thank you Dinesh!

• Marvin Gentz says:

July 23, 2014 at 4:53 AM

I am always amused about the musing of Dinesh about the possible behavior of Saul Alinsky. I swear that Mr D’Souza is in love with Alinsky. To extrapolate from Saul’s words to what his response would be to the children immigrants who are appearing at our border is really a huge stretch. I do not believe that the “plot” of the movie America would be attractive to Radical Republicans without the Alinsky fiction which runs through the mind of Dinesh. I will not tell any stories about Alinsky (one of my liberal heroes) which I have done in the past. I will only observe that Dinesh does not understand him at all and is not even equipped to criticize him.