AUDIO: BuzzPo Interview on Obama’s Wrath

Originally posted at BuzzPo.

In this unscripted, wide-ranging discussion, D’Souza explains the five thefts of which the Progressive Left falsely accuses America of being the sole, global perpetrator. He also answers a tough question: what he – a man the President of The United States wants imprisoned – would say to Barack Obama if he was face to face with him. This is Dinesh D’Souza like you have not heard before.

Listen here:

Read more at BuzzPo.

"America" Hits #2 on the NYT Best Seller List
FOX News: Google Responds to Problems with Searches for Dinesh D'Souza's "America"
D’Souza: Admin Has Been Signaling for 6 Years It’s Not Serious About Immigration Laws
WND: "America" Gains Steam, Tops Michael Moore Film
Breitbart: "America" Enjoys Fantastic Box Office Hold, Dethrones Moore's "Roger & Me"
Actor Jon Voight's Urgent Message on "America"
Glenn Beck: D'Souza Discusses Controversy Surrounding His New Book and Film
TheBlaze: Dinesh D'Souza's "America" A Movie with the Soul of a Church

• Charlotte Hine says:

July 20, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Thank you for a great interview. Mr. D’Sousa speaks with great knowledge.

• Lonnie L. Jager says:

July 20, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Great interview with Dinesh D’Souza! We went to see the movie the other day and we loved it! It was a great history lesson. A lot of the things we learned, we were never taught in school about the history of our great country! It is very disappointing to me to realize that, back in the late 50’s and early 60’s when I was in school, they had already started to rewrite history to accommodate the left’s ideology! That made me very sad!

• Mark Locklear says:

July 21, 2014 at 1:03 AM

Stay strong and keep up the good fight.

• Shirley Weller says:

July 21, 2014 at 2:43 AM

Saw the movie. It pulled all the threads together of what I hear and see happening to my child. I was lost but now I’m informed and can act with knowledge. Thank God for Dinesh’s gift. Thank you too Dinesh for your courage.

• Tamara Cooper says:

July 21, 2014 at 8:56 AM

He is just excellent. Thanks for having him on.

• Christina says:

July 21, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Excellent! Loved it and plan to tell others about his book and movie. It is so good to know what the progressive left accuses America of! Now we know how to fight for the America God has blessed all these years. Thank you all.

• Tammy Holtzclaw says:

July 21, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Continue the great message! Run for office in 2016!

We need honest government elect!

• Erika says:

July 21, 2014 at 8:45 PM

I find it compelling and fitting that it takes a man who immigrated here, to be the one to champion our beautiful nation.

All people should be able to take freedom for granted. However, with the world as it still is, we can’t.

I’m grateful that D’Souza hasn’t.

• Kathryn says:

July 22, 2014 at 8:23 AM

This was a really interesting interview. I hope to see this movie sometime (I have limited resources so I won’t be able to see it until that changes).