SPECIAL INVITE: Ask Dinesh D’Souza your questions online!

This week, voters will decide the future of America. Will patriots unite to stop the Blue Wave and support the agenda of President Trump?

On the eve of the midterms, Americans are asking—what does it mean to be a conservative in Trump’s America, anyway?

This Saturday in a special event presented through YAF Virtual Pass, Dinesh D’Souza will break down the results of the midterm elections, look at the path forward for America, and talk about what it means to be a conservative in the era of Trump!

For the first time ever, you are invited to watch and submit your questions online for the opportunity to hear the answers from Dinesh D’Souza LIVE on video!

Click here to secure your spot at this special virtual event. It’s totally free to attend online!

Death of a Nation has quickly become the most influential political film of 2018, and there’s a reason why. Americans everywhere are hungry for truth, and they are starting to realize that they’ve been lied to by #FakeHistory professors, #FakeNews media, and an agenda-driven entertainment culture. Death of a Nation reveals the Left’s big lies and equips us all to be very dangerous Americans.

Watch Death of a Nation TODAY before you vote, then sign up to discuss the results LIVE with Dinesh D’Souza on Saturday!

The fate of our nation hangs in the balance. Will President Trump—like President Lincoln once did—save America?

Get a free virtual pass here before they’re gone!

WINNING: SJW tries to shut down D'Souza event at MSU, fails miserably
D'Souza launches brand new lecture tour by TEARING UP leftists at A&M
SPECIAL D.C. INVITE: Meet Dinesh D'Souza at American University!
COLLEGE RETREAT: Meet Dinesh D'Souza in Washington, D.C.
VIDEO: Why is the liberal media so scared of this movie?
SPECIAL TEXAS INVITE: Meet Dinesh D'Souza in Harlingen!
SPECIAL MICHIGAN INVITE: Meet Dinesh D'Souza at MSU!
VIDEO: Why did D'Souza choose to compare Trump to Lincoln?

• Sasha says:

November 8, 2018 at 9:19 AM

Dear Dinesh,
    I was wondering if you have Death of a Nation with subtittles for Germany?
    Thanks for your good work!
    Warm regards, Sasha

• Virginia says:

November 9, 2018 at 8:34 AM

Hello, Dinesh,
    I just watched your lecture at UT on LBJ and, while I knew that he was a coarse individual and a racist, I was unaware he was also a member of the KKK, which makes sense, given his personality and background. Thank you for bringing that out in the open, where leftists certainly do not want this to appear. In thinking about the KKK tactics and how they tormented the black community and how this organization functioned as a para-military arm of the Democrats, it occurred to me that the modern version of the KKK is Antifa, but now they are tormenting the whites, especially those they consider to be on the right, such as Tucker Carlson (the recent attack at his home by these thugs.) Old habits die hard with the Dems and they can’t give up their costumes: instead of white robes, they now use black hoodies and masks. To use their own language, aren’t they dog-whistling when they use white robes to target black men, and now they use black hoods to target white men?

• Bugz Bunny says:

November 10, 2018 at 6:20 PM

Hello Dinesh, I’m wondering if any of your films are dubbed in Spanish? I have some Spanish speaking, left-leaning relatives and I would love to send them a gift. Thanks much, and keep up the excellent work!!!

• John J Fernandez says:

November 13, 2018 at 3:48 PM

Mr D’Souza: First to congratulate you for the service to “liberty and self determination in a country in troubled times” My name is John Fernandez,with a student visa, then an alien card, finally came a naturalization certificate.With me also the best of my culture and my college.I was in the US service and also a veteran.I’m in need of a law firm the can operate in the state of Florida,I can give every necessary document to start a case, many,in a snap of a finger, what had taking place in my life is the most unethically,derrogative,abusive and inconsidered attack to an excellent USA contributor of this society.I’m a person with a great appreciation for professionalism,, travel the World in assignments that many could not do,also by the US Army I was a person with high IQ,by the assaigment trusted to me.For me it has been the worst attack to a good person allowed me to nothing with my life except to pay taxes insurances and other and nothing other, not social life as no avenue for me to use, no dating on the web, if I’m found with a lady, they buy her out, life is not worth living,I’m not a violent always help even my own enemigs,because I know God helps me and I wait for the law to do it for me,I’m very good at taking this kind of abusive life.Is this the mecca of “liberty”? I’m watching to see my “VICTORY”…It is all…If I can get your help,it would be also an act of God…Thanks very much…Truly Yours…John…

• Hank Ostrowski says:

November 16, 2018 at 2:33 PM

Hello Dinesh: I remember reading that during the French Revolution, the Jacobins were Socialists who practiced violence against those who disagreed with them. Is the Democratic Party in the process of adopting their “playbook”? If memory serves, it’s something the Bolsheviks did.

• Dr Jane Beatty says:

November 17, 2018 at 10:40 PM

Hi Dinesh: I can’t get my mind around this. Why do feminists support Islam, including female genital mutilation, child brides, sex slavery, wife beating, and on and on ad nauseum. Why do gays support Islam? Don’t they know what muslims do to gays in their own countries? Why do both groups show contempt for Christians and Jews, who would allow them to live in safety? Why doesn’t PETA protest the torture and slaughter of animals during the holy days of Islam and for the production of halal meat? Why are the democrats voting to support CAIR? Why are they ignoring the fact that muslims are wreaking havoc on our world, including mass murder and slavery?