Dinesh D’Souza owns all of the content on this website. It is copyrighted in his name.
You are free to do the following without Dinesh D’Souza’s permission:
• Link to this site or any specific post on my site.
• Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
• Print off Dinesh D’Souza’s posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
• Print Dinesh D’Souza’s posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “Dinesh D’Souza © 2012. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.dineshdsouza.com.”
ONLY WITH PERMISSION
You must have Dinesh D’Souza’s express written consent to do any of the following:
• Re-post one of his posts in its entirety anywhere else on the Internet.
• Use this content in for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
• Alter, transform, or build upon this work.