VIDEO: What’s A Constitution Among Friends?

In the latest video of a “new voices” series, Stephen Limbaugh gives a whimsical takedown of how liberals read the Constitution. You must see this musical satire on liberal jurisprudence!

Watch now:

Keep an eye out for more “new voices” videos on DineshDSouza.com in the coming months. In the meantime, watch some more of Stephen’s videos and connect with him on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

Fox News: As Clinton Touts Student Plan, Critics Point To $2M In College Speaking Fees
Politico: Barack Obama’s Quiet War On Oil
VIDEO: D'Souza Inspires Young Conservatives at YAF 2015
Daily Caller: How D'Souza's Political Views Have Changed Since Being In Confinement
VIDEO: 10 Ways To Spot A Liberal Male
Daily Courier: Full House Shows For D'Souza At Republican Women Of Prescott Event
Yahoo: A New Poll Had Another Batch Of Bad News For Hillary Clinton
American Thinker: Judge Berman's Colossally Unethical Psychology Practice

• Teresa Edelglass says:

August 17, 2015 at 4:44 PM

Good stuff! Comical. And cute. Did I mention he’s cute? 😉

• Luke says:

August 17, 2015 at 4:54 PM

Interesting that two of the most Demonic things on this planet are related to the Moon. The so called “Abortion Rights” and the followers of the Moon god Allah! Just saying…..

• Larry says:

August 17, 2015 at 5:11 PM

Good Heavens!! I am happy that young people can see the failed policies of liberal thought and can communicate it to others but I don’t think I will click on that stuff again. I have an old man headache!

• Jeannine says:

August 17, 2015 at 5:52 PM

Ya what is a little bit of constitution: 1 is Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness NOT a car, home, free food. What is the point of being in the middle if not to get by. My husband and I did everything on our own and sent out children to parochial school by still being saddled with TAX for those who didn’t care if their children were educated or not. We have paid and paid and did without for years just to do the right thing. Little did I know all I had to do was riot, destroy property of other people and steal and everyone would bend over backwards to give us what ever we want.
    TRUMP for PRESIDENT!

• Mike Crone says:

August 17, 2015 at 5:54 PM

Excellent (satirical) command of the problems we face. I will have to listen more than once to take it all in :-). I am impressed with your grasp of the methods of the LEFT. The visual of (what I believe is) Baal worshipers makes a powerful statement.

Isn’t it interesting how totally coordinated the attacks on our Constitutional Republic appear to be? Same twisted logic since Woodrow Wilson and before.

Thanks for your hard work.

• Neil says:

August 18, 2015 at 10:37 AM

A millenial, singing, conservative satirist?? Uh-oh… watch out Liberals!

• Linda Denton says:

August 19, 2015 at 10:15 AM

I love it when someone ‘hits the nail on the head’ and is funny too.