VIDEO: Elly Maye Weighs In On Hillary

In the second of a “new voices” series, Elly Maye weighs in on Hillary. Watch now:

Keep an eye out for more “new voices” videos on DineshDSouza.com in the coming months. In the meantime, watch some more of Elly’s videos and connect with her on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

The Hill: Senate Deals Stinging Defeat To Obama Trade Agenda
Power Line Blog: Bill's Howlers Cast Doubt On His Usefulness to Hillary
USA Today: 2 Suspects Dead After Gunfire At Muhammad Exhibit
WaPo: As Ben Carson Bashes Obama, Many Blacks See a Hero's Legacy Fade
FOX News: Experts Question Clinton Foundation's True Charitable Spending
VIDEO: Over 100 Students Skype With Dinesh at Student Advocacy Workshop
VIDEO: D'Souza Discusses Clinton Foundation Taxes With Dana On TheBlaze
FOX Nation: Obama's Brother Says Barack Is A Cold, Ruthless, Dishonest Schemer

• Jeannine says:

May 19, 2015 at 1:28 PM

I liked this and should be shown on FOX if it hasn’t been already. The young people need a hip, young person to listen to. Then maybe they will realized what they are hearing, taught and told is ever so WRONG!

WHY? Do we need a woman president for the sake of having a woman president. Hillary is no Goldia Mayer. She isn’t qualified for the job so that means her husband will be the quasi president of the democratic party which are not democratic liberals but nothing more than a bunch of controlling freedom stealing bunch of communists. Anti religion, Anti pregnancy, Anti free speech, Anti men, Anti GOD!, Anti GUNS, Anti Dictionary’s, Anti thought, Anti freedom of choice of food. SO INSTEAD OF BEING LIBERALS THEY TRULY ARE THE CONTROLLERS!!

• Gray Jones says:

May 19, 2015 at 1:42 PM

Liberals like Hillary bribe people into rejecting responsibility for their own lives. This makes slaves…Semper Fi Nam 66-67

• Betty Graham says:

May 19, 2015 at 9:05 PM

Gray Jones, Thank you for your service in Viet Nam. Can’t thank you often enough.

• Greg says:

May 19, 2015 at 2:02 PM

Dear Dinesh,

I Love it! Target the younger viewer with as much of this as possible! We really appreciate your efforts to shed light on this NIGHTMARE ADMIN! I have never worried more in my life for the future of America and the globe in general. The apple cart is being shaken non stop and global stability and freedom hang in the ‘unbalance’.

I think you should relaunch 2016 the movie! It would be excellent to bring your predictions to the forfront again; the MIA public will learn much from seeing it for the first time. America is a great enriching movie as well but not as compelling or ominous as 2016; I feel.
    Anyway, again your work and efforts are SO needed and appreciated and let’s ALL pray God will step in as well and redirect this modern day horror film we are living!
    Best,
    G.

• Josh says:

May 19, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Haha! That bit with Pinocchio was perfect! It made me laugh.

“Eh… It wouldn’t be inaccurate to assume that I couldn’t exactly NOT say that it is or isn’t almost partially incorrect.”

Sounds EXACTLY like every democrat who has ever been caught lying.

• Janeen Alley says:

May 19, 2015 at 2:17 PM

I would love to see a woman president someday in my lifetime, just NOT THAT woman! Hitlery Clinton isn’t even good enough for her tongue to be toilet paper!

• vickisueq says:

May 19, 2015 at 2:19 PM

She is one smart woman. Thanks so much Elle Maye.

• Roger hickman says:

May 19, 2015 at 4:10 PM

It is heartening to hear young people who know what they are talking about.

• Tricia says:

May 19, 2015 at 4:56 PM

Bravo for Elly Maye! It does my heart good to know there are some young people out there still thinking for themselves. All it takes is some research and some critical thinking to see where this country is heading. There’s a lot of opposition to the truth through the media and our horribly liberal colleges. May many more young people’s eyes are opened before it is too late! Thank you, Elly Maye.

• Philip Reavis says:

May 20, 2015 at 12:27 AM

Elly Maye – you are a delight, I started paying attention to politics, political philosophy and economics at the ripe old age of 16, one year before emancipation from my orphaned state. $40 and California (and a good life). I was shocked what democrats believed then, and coined my own term for them – the party of the stomach. Always giving stuff away. I’m 74 now, and still learning, discussing., etc. You have a career ahead of enlightening people, pleasantly. You mentioned subscribing – just tell me what do I subscribe to? Thanks, and please keep up your good work.

• Frank Keefe says:

May 20, 2015 at 4:01 AM

Brilliant..she has put into words what is on my mind but havent the know how to write it down…will be looking out for more of her excellent views

• Jim Dougherty says:

May 20, 2015 at 12:12 PM

I have 5 Daughters and all will see the flip side of what they have be taught in school and in the media about “AMERICIA”. A MUST read or see in our house.

Thank You From our Family.

• Elizabeth says:

May 23, 2015 at 11:05 AM

Hi Dinesh,
    Too bad so many selfish and ignorant Americans don’t or won’t see what is happening to this country. We need more young people like Elly Maye to speak out – after all they are our future.

I do have a couple of questions for you. Who can put a stop to what this president is doing. Or, perhaps a better question, what he is NOT doing? Why is Congress and the Senate not acting to stop him?

Dinesh, you are a true American hero, a voice in the wilderness, and I thank God for you.
    EL