VIDEO: D'Souza On Life After Confinement

Dinesh D’Souza opens up about sleeping at a California confinement center on Megyn Kelly’s show, June 8. What was it like to bunk among hardened criminals? Watch the video:

The Hill: EPA Gives Republicans New Ammo In Fight Against Fracking Regs
Business Insider: Kurds Starting To Panic In War Against ISIS
Yahoo: More Americans Hold Favorable View Of Bush Than Obama
WND: Obama Nemesis Freed From Nightly Confinement
NYT: Obama Warns The Senate To Pass Surveillance Law
WaPo: President Obama's Legacy Is Increasingly In Legal Jeopardy
VIDEO: The Difference Between "Stupid Mexicans" and "Sooper Mexicans"
NYT: White House Won’t Upend ISIS Strategy

• Kate says:

June 9, 2015 at 12:45 PM

Bruce Jenner, brave? I think not. This is bravery, when you are put in prison for your beliefs. Obama, Hillary, Bill and most Democrats and may I say, many Republicans, have done far worse than Dinesh D’Souza and they are still walking free among us. I am glad he is out and cannot wait for his next movie to expose more of Obama and the politics of today.

• Melehi says:

June 10, 2015 at 9:38 AM

I would agree that D’Souza was brave. It stinks that he was prosecuted for his error in judgment with his campaign contribution and sentenced to a confinement center for 8 months. I would venture to say his prosecution was politically motivated, but even he acknowledges that he wouldn’t have been prosecuted at all had he not made the mistake. He admits his wrongdoing and for that, I admire him even more. There are too many people in the world today, especially politicians, who will not admit their mistakes and apologize for them.

• Bonnie Holman says:

June 10, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I’m sorry you were put through all they put you through. You are truly someone to admire. Compared to what Obama, both Clintons and many politicians you what you did was nothing! Thank you for exposing the left for what they are. Looking forward to your next project you will put out.

• jo lowell says:

June 18, 2015 at 8:11 AM

Next time you want to make a campaign contribution just copy Hillary and invite a candidate or their family member to speak wherever and to whomever you want and make a contribution as “payment” for their fee. Hillary’s gotten lots of fat “donations” for her speaking. Quite a few from non-profit groups who curiously enough, also accept donations and “favors” from big names.
        Sorry, I know, I’m preaching to the choir! ! ????

• Ray Downen says:

June 13, 2015 at 6:18 PM

I agree with Kate. I like Dinesh and what he has done as a citizen of the U.S.A. His patriotism is admirable. His ability is wonderful. I very much approve of his movie, America, which I got to view in a local theater. What Dinesh D’Souza says sounds remarkably like what any patriotic citizen of the U.S.A. should be saying but that many are not saying.

• Debra says:

June 9, 2015 at 2:56 PM

So quite a bit like a big slumber party in Congress, then.

• Sam says:

June 9, 2015 at 2:59 PM

Dinesh is one of America’s finest patriots! Sorry you had to spend time…we know you are honest in your writings and documentaries. May God bless you as you go forward.

• Yogagurl says:

June 9, 2015 at 9:04 PM

What a great guy! What an experience! It would do us well to learn the criminal mindset and to understand they do not think as we do.

• carolyn says:

June 9, 2015 at 9:33 PM

When does Hillary go to prison?? Oh, that’s right…she’s a dimmacrat!

• Ray Downen says:

June 13, 2015 at 6:23 PM

For daring to accept bribes she surely should be imprisoned. Her vast financial resources may shield her from appropriate jail time. It’s possible even that she might be able to run for President. I hope after BEN CARSON is elected as President in the 2016 elections that steps will be taken to send Hillary to the prison she so richly deserves.

• Jean Brand says:

June 10, 2015 at 12:15 AM

The curruption in this administration, and in the clinton’s life is just amazing. And that they are never held accountable is disgusting.

• Sandra says:

June 10, 2015 at 10:30 PM

Love it! Can hardly wait for your new and upcoming films and books! You are, without a doubt, proof that God has not yet given up on America, because you are one of the BEST GIFTS FROM GOD OUR COUNTRY HAS EVER RECEIVED. YOU COME ALONG AT THE PERFECT TIME WHEN GENERATIONS NEED TO BE REMINDED AND/OR EVEN TAUGHT FOR THE 1ST TIME WHAT THEY TAKE FOR GRANTED HERE!
    *********Hope you will also make a film (in English AND Spanish!) teaching the same lesson of America and Her Exceptionism and Greatness Blessed by God that you taught these students, as you taught them English, WITH SOME OF YOUR FIRST 100+ STUDENTS FEATURED and/or WITH THEIR WORDS and/or INTERVIEWS USED IN THE FILM and/or TRAILERS!!! Hope it also exposes how Mexico and DC Left/Progressives on both sides have illegally been behind this entire illegal immigration thing and how many innocent people they have hurt on their way here and after, much less what they are doing to the overall country JUST TO TRY TO ENSURE THEIR OWN FUTURE STRANGLE-HOLD ON POWER AS MORE OF AMERICA IS WAKING UP AND WOULD NOT VOTE FOR THEM IN THE FUTURE ANYWAY!
    GOD BLESS YOU AND BE WITH YOU IN ALL YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVORS, ETC.!!

• MARY HERNANDEZ says:

June 13, 2015 at 10:33 PM

MR D’SOUZA THANK GOD FOR YOU . GOD BLESS YOU IN ALL YOUR WORK .
    IF YOU WILL , PLEASE ENDORSE AND PROVIDE INFORMATION FOR TED CRUZ AND DR. BEN CARSON FOR PRESIDENT . I THINK THEY ARE CUT FROM SAME PATTERN AS YOU ARE . THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND WANT TO FIGHT FOR OUR CONSTITUION AND FOR AMERICA .
    SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU IN FORMATION YOU FOUGHT AND PLAN TO FIGHT FOR SINCERELY MARY HERNANDEZ

• Lori Whitty says:

June 14, 2015 at 1:09 AM

Dinesh, you are an inspiration and a hero to me. Please keep doing what you’re doing! I think your idea of teaching Hispanics about this great country, telling them the TRUTH while teaching them English, is not only brilliant, but it means so much to literally hundreds of thousands of American citizens. You are so kind and so brave! …On another note, we all understand that you made a mistake, you admitted it and served your time. It’s infuriating though, that there are so many slimy criminals in our government who have done far, far worse and not a thing happens to them. Our justice system has turned against us!

• Lindy Pomicter says:

June 14, 2015 at 2:18 AM

I love you Dinesh! You are like a breath of fresh air in a stale and stagnant world. You most definitely have the hand of God touching you! I hope you realize how much you are admired by many people for your courage, your humor, your intelligence and your faith! You are truly one of a kind! May God always be with you!

• Ron Wnkler says:

June 14, 2015 at 2:12 PM

Read your book America, this is what I been telling the guys at the gym that Obama was trying to destroy America because he is tick off about America. I got the movies 2016 and America from ITunes. I wish you would help the Republicans chose a contender for 2016 and back him. It would help if Ben Carlson was his vice president. I thought I was crazy until I read your book. I think this book should be used in high schools to understand what is happening to our country. The young generation is being brain washed with political right crap. We must take our country back. It appears that all levels of government is being corrupted since Obama has been running this country. Thank, for fighting back and telling people what the progressives are trying to do.