VIDEO: D'Souza Describes Living in Confinement

D’Souza appeared on The Kelly File on Thursday night to tell Megyn a little bit about life after being sentenced to community confinement by a federal judge in New York:

"America" Available on Digital HD Today!
VIDEO: D'Souza Responds to Sentencing on Gallagher's Radio Show
Breitbart: D'Souza Responds to Sentencing in Exclusive Video
Breitbart: D'Souza Opens Up About Sentencing, Career
Glenn Beck: Is This Obama's First Political Prisoner?
WND: Obama Nemesis D'Souza Learns Punishment
Newsmax: Experts Slam D'Souza Sentence
VIDEO: D'Souza Speaks Out About Sentencing

• tom griffin (@prcyfr says:

October 17, 2014 at 9:59 AM

HEY KELLY PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS ,THE US GOV IS NOT THE SAME AS OUR JUDICIAL SYSTEM,US GOV CHARGED HIM,OUR CONSTITUTION AND JUDICIAL SYSTEM SAVED HIM,

• Brian Curnel says:

October 17, 2014 at 10:57 AM

I have never seen such humility and poise from a person who has been targeted in such a way. You are a special individual Dinesh.

• Lavonna says:

October 17, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Dinesh D’Souza is a modern day American Freedom fighter… George Washington would be so proud! If only the Americans who were born here loved our founding Ideals and documents as much as he does! I can’t wait to see how he continues educate and lead on be spreading his love of freedom.

• Jan B says:

October 17, 2014 at 11:40 AM

Be patient, we support you in your efforts to make people care about their country again!

• Valerie says:

October 17, 2014 at 12:54 PM

I felt that Megyn was much too flippant, which seemed to create an uncomfortableness for Dinesh which was reflected in his eyes. It seemed that Dinesh did not want to disrespect those who are serving time along side him in the facility. It is a shame that Dinesh is having to psycho-analyze his motivation for breaking the law when others have gotten away with this same crime for years. Politics is corrupt and driven by who has the most money. Dinesh just happened to get caught at a game he should not have been playing.

• Susan L. says:

October 17, 2014 at 1:51 PM

Thank heavens…at least I can sleep knowing this dangerous animal is locked in a cage at night!

Seriously, this story is appalling. And to add insult to injury, he has to “self reflect” about his “motivations” to a head shrinker? Please…this makes me want to lose my lunch.

• Marian says:

October 17, 2014 at 1:51 PM

I thought Megyn showed a wonderful sense of humor but with tongue in cheek showing how absurd Dinesh’s confinement really is. Dinesh got it, as did I. Thank you, Dinesh, for being a great American with so much more appreciation for the USA than many born here who take her for granted. I love your movies and books!

• Kell Brigan says:

October 17, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Well, one thing we know is that, in a fallen world, justice is always a bit fuzzy. I can’t imagine what it’s like to share bunk space with criminals. In the long run, I’m sure you’re going to learn a great deal from this experience, and it will inform your future work in useful ways. So, screw ’em. You’re on an adventure. I live in California. Holler if you want cookies!

• David Whitley says:

October 17, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Dinesh is a very special person and a great and patriotic American. His response to why he did what he did makes sense — however, my take would be simply that, while yes, he did something wrong, the laws on campaign finance are essentially (or perhaps absolutely) limitations on free speech. If I had millions of dollars I’d funnel it through family members and neighbors and friends as well to help finance my candidate friend. Some laws are not worthy of respect — this is one of them. But if caught, like D’Souza, you know the penalty and you serve with humility and dignity. Sometimes prison says more about one’s character than it could ever about their reputation. God Bless Dinesh!!!

• Robert Martinez says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM

Your leadership is critical in these end days of this tortured world!! God bless and strengthen you and your family as you press on in the race! You are an inspiration to those who aren’t in the public eye or gun sights of this confused and lost government administration!!!

• Billie K Attwood says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Thank you Mr. D’Souza from the bottom of my heart. Please hang in there and keep fighting the good fight! Never tire of doing good…

• Ross says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Thank you for what you do, you’re a good man

• Lisa says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Dinesh, I respect your humility, yet courage while undergoing your obligatory confinement. As you always do, may you find a silver lining in this unfortunate event – and come out stronger, more resilient and steadfast in your determination to fight for your conservative convictions. You have my respect and admiration.

• Barb S says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:46 PM

In my view Dinesh is a man who loves America and has been courageous in making movies that send a much needed message. He is among the modern day conservative heros. May God continue to give him courage and opportunity to speak truth convincingly!

• Sheila Keller says:

October 17, 2014 at 2:47 PM

I dearly love this man, an immigrant who came to this country and lived and accomplished the American dream that is available to ALL of us. He represents what this country is all about, what it was founded on, and why it IS the Great Idea. Bless you, Dinesh, for you are the type of person this country NEEDS and a clear role model for those who have forgotten what it means to be a TRUE AMERICAN.

• Steely Deacon says:

October 17, 2014 at 3:26 PM

This is not America anymore. The DOJ has become the KGB.

• Kevin James says:

October 17, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Dinesh is a leader in his own right! He has caused people to take notice, and reflect on the erosion and degradation of our own societies view points on how we / American’s view our own self; our own personhood has been put in question by the Liberals who created this degradation. Like a child; what would be the worse thing you could do to that child? To tell the child, “no he can’t do that!” if he is doing nothing wrong, then Why? To tell a child that he is incapable of performing to the same level as other children are performing “That no you can’t do that!” because you want to keep your child safe, or un-capable of exceeding his expectations. that is demoralizing to any child, and to our own society.

• TBALATA says:

October 17, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Dinesh stated that it took him awhile to be known as an American since he came from India. My ancestors came here in 1630 and Dinesh is more of an American than I will ever be! Thanks Dinesh for the great work you are doing!!

• Pamela says:

October 17, 2014 at 7:45 PM

Dinesh, and especially his humility, is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political environment we live in today filled with hypocrites. Our own president is currently refusing to turn over the records of his spending spree for political campaigning. Obama knows he himself has broken the rules and spent untold tax dollars illegally campaigning far all his progressive buddies. The left is famous for such bending and breaking the same laws that Dinesh is now being punished for and made an example.

• Lee Douglas says:

October 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I would ask Dinesh to make his next movie fall in line with the book “What’s So Great about America”? (The cultural Left). A necessary approach and complete utter exposure of why the left is actually to blame for our plight in the middle east. (Not George Bush). Dinesh follows this mantra in much of what he writes and showcases in his movies, its time to bring the left, front and center again for the reason why the world, (specifically, Islam) is pissed at America. The left is killing our nation.

• Dmitry says:

October 18, 2014 at 12:55 AM

Mr. D’Souza, you return the word “the intellectual” its good meaning. The “academia” has stolen and perverted it: there is nothing “academic” or “intellectual” in the heads of those pompous tenured buffoons. In just world YOU should be a president of Harvard or Columbia (and maybe then we’d be able to see Obama’s records…). Maybe the day will come…

• Frank says:

October 18, 2014 at 8:53 AM

Dinesh is a great patriotic American and a very talented author and film maker. His great books should be required reading for students in an effort to help undo the LibTarded brainwashing they undergo in many schools

• KIRK BROGDON says:

October 18, 2014 at 2:01 PM

Dear Sir,

I am a 21 year retired U.S. MARINE Gunnery Sergeant and a fifteen year retired peace officer. I have the utmost respect and admiration for what you have done and are doing for OUR Country. I understand from your last appearance FOX that you are giving classes and talks in San Diego (?). I would very much like to attend one of these if you could provide me with a tentative short upcoming schedule as my wife and I live in East San Diego County.

Thank you again for your great patronage!

• Mary Davis says:

October 18, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Per Valerie. “It is a shame that Dinesh is having to psycho-analyze his motivation for breaking the law when others have gotten away with this same crime for years. Politics is corrupt and driven by who has the most money. Dinesh just happened to get caught at a game he should not have been playing”
    Dinesh wasn’t caught, they came after him for the movies and books he’s done on Obama, and if this is something someone goes to jail for then congress on up to Obama needs to be in prison, this man wasn’t even allowed to bring evidence to clear his name. The judge threw out anything that showed Dinesh was innocent. That is the real crime, Judges NOT doing their job. Keep up the great work Dinesh, I love your work

• Peter Andrews says:

October 20, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Dinesh, I am a South African. I live in a country where the comrades and elite connections of our present day government are above the law. They are protected at all costs.
    You stand up for the truth based on your Christian principles. Yes America is wilting under a Godless government and their demise is not far off.
    The Lord God is with you continue on the present road. We love, God bless and keep you.

• Edward Davis says:

October 20, 2014 at 2:01 PM

America 180 folks…we all know just whom it is that should really be locked up do we not? I patiently await the revolution although I must admit that my patience is wearing thin.

• Jim West says:

October 20, 2014 at 3:50 PM

So he’s in a re-education camp. I seem to remember some other country doing that.