Here are the bestsellers for the week that ended Sunday, Nov. 22, compiled from data from independent and chain bookstores, book wholesalers, and independent distributors nationwide, powered by Nielsen BookScan.
Reprinted from Publisher’s Weekly.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Dinnertime. Ree Drummond. Morrow ($29.99)
- Killing Reagan. O’Reilly/Dugard. Holt ($30)
- Thomas Jefferson and the Tripoli Pirates. Kilmeade/Yaeger. Penguin/Sentinel ($27.95)
- Guinness World Records 2016. Guinness World Records ($28.95)
- Destiny and Power. Jon Meacham. Random ($35)
- Troublemaker. Leah Remini. Ballantine ($27)
- Fallout 4: Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide. Prima ($39.99)
- Crippled America. Donald J. Trump. S&S/Threshold ($25)
- Stealing America. Dinesh D’Souza. HarperCollins/Broadside ($29.99)
- The Witches. Stacy Schiff. Little, Brown ($32)