TheBlaze: Check Out The Trailer For D'Souza's "Hillary's America"

Originally posted at TheBlaze by Kathryn Blackhurst.

Dinesh D’Souza premiered the trailer for his new project, Hillary’s America, during his presentation at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, D.C. on Saturday.

The film, which is scheduled to be released in select theaters the week of July 25, poses the question, “Who are these democrats?” as D’Souza explores the party’s roots and the rise of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

In the trailer, D’Souza referenced his own time in jail on charges of making illegal political contributions during the 2012 U. S. Senate campaign and the lessons he learned from his eight months there.

“It all began when the Obama Administration tried to shut me up,” D’Souza narrates during the film’s trailer. “What did I learn? All crime is about stealing. The big criminals are still at large,” he said as the trailer panned to a shot of Clinton during an investigation into her private email scandal. “The system doesn’t go after them because they run the system. It’s time to go behind the curtain discover the soul of the Democratic Party.”

D’Souza proceeds to delve into the history and roots of the Democratic party in the trailer, showing scenes depicting slavery, racism, abortion and more.

“Why has all of this been swept under the rug?” D’Souza asks in the trailer.

“To cover the tracks of the Democratic Party,” a woman responds.

“The democrats went from slavery to enslavement,” D’Souza accuses. ”What are these democrats hiding? What if the goal of the Democratic Party is to steal the most valuable thing the world has ever produced? What if their plan is to steal America?”

This film project follows D’Souza’s December comments concerning who he thought would be elected president in 2016, during which he admitted, “If I had to bet now, I regret to say, I would bet on Hillary.”

Read more at TheBlaze.

Available now, Dinesh D’Souza’s new book The Big Lie exposes the Left’s biggest lie yet: their campaign to paint conservatives as Nazis to cover up their own fascism.

The Big Lie social banner

Click here to order your signed copy today or find a retailer near you!

YAF: A Farewell To Nancy Reagan
WND: See Trailer For D'Souza's "Hillary's America"
VIDEO: D'Souza Wows CPAC Crowd With "Hillary's America" Trailer
BREAKING: "Hillary's America" Trailer Released
WATCH LIVE: CPAC 2016
VIDEO: D'Souza Exposes the Democratic Party's Dirty Secrets
Forbes: The Real Debate On Education, D'Souza vs. Bill Ayers
Spokesman-Review: D'Souza Speaks To Packed House At Gonzaga

• Byrdie says:

March 7, 2016 at 11:11 am

Can’t wait to see this!

• Tara Solomon says:

March 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm

I could be wrong but, I thought I read someplace that if there were a citizens United court ruling if a new judge is placed for Judge Scalia. that Hillery has been talking about, it would temporarily stop this movie. because no movie could be put out in a certain time frame during a presidential campaign. Anyway may be simple for somebody to look up, it’s just one of those things I recall picking up someplace.

• David N. Fuqua says:

March 7, 2016 at 2:09 pm

What do we do?

• James Eskdale says:

March 8, 2016 at 5:05 am

Definitely could influence the outcome of the election! But most people have made their mind up by now!

• JB says:

March 8, 2016 at 10:38 am

Dont let them in… stop Hillary and all the rest, many wont believe it but yes they are out to steal America your life and mine for their own purpose…. America will be destroyed but not in the way you think… America will be no more… we will all be slaves to those who are put in power by stupidity and ignorance and unwilling to admit what is going on.. I have heard more than once… “they cant do that its illegal” well if they make the rules nothing they do is illegal..dont let them take the country so many real Americans died for… sacrificed for stop pretending it cant happen… it is happening and when the next election in November happens if it does we will see the destruction start… Hillarys America means the same as Obamas America… WAKE UP AMERICA!

• Sheila says:

March 8, 2016 at 9:36 pm

Hopefully people will finally take note of what candidates DO and how they vote, rather than just listening to the snake-oil speeches…

• Dennis OSullivan says:

March 8, 2016 at 11:37 pm

In 1962, my parochial school voted. 32 voted, JFK, 1 voted, Nixon. I got kicked off the Alter Boys, had to go th confession and tell Pastor Burke, got 6 weeks cutting the lawns at the Rectory, Rosary 5 times, church daily for 1 month. Humiliation and family shame fell upon us.
    I’ll vote Trump as I have every republican before. I can relate to what democrats do when you step out of line

• Curtis says:

March 11, 2016 at 12:58 pm

If the people vote in Hillary Clinton America is gone as we know it. She’ll be the only known Criminal ever voted into the presidential office. Are we really going to let this happen? Open up your eyes people. Hillary and Bill are dealing with major known criminals in foreign countries and they will do anything just for money and not care about America whatsoever or what happens to it. Tell your friends about Hillary

• Niki says:

March 13, 2016 at 12:21 pm

Follow and Comment on the corrupt social media ‘news’ posts! I do it every day sharing what I know about the Clintons. Remember Pardongate when Bill wrote the largest number of Presidential pardons in the history of the United States for his criminal friends? That was how he spent his last day serving our Country.

• Nancy says:

March 12, 2016 at 1:39 pm

I hope Trump if he is chosen, brings up her past and makes her tell the truth. Even then, I don’t believe her faithful followers will wake up. It will be another four years of disaster for America.

Notice: Undefined index: lightbox_gallery_script_loading_point in /var/app/current/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 211