TheBlaze: Dinesh D'Souza Predicts The Next President Of The United States

Originally posted at TheBlaze by Tré Goins-Phillips.

Tucked among talk about his new book, upcoming documentaries and the future of the United States, Dinesh D’Souza made a major prediction on the next American president: “If I had to bet now, I regret to say, I would bet on Hillary.”

D’Souza, in a TV interview with Glenn Beck on that aired Thursday evening, said that, though he doesn’t want Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton to become president, the former secretary of state’s “game is really good.”

“[Clinton’s campaign staff] fight like it matters to them,” D’Souza said on The Glenn Beck Program. “They’re in a knife fight, not a chess match, and we have to up our game.”

D’Souza even went on to say he “respects” the former secretary of state’s campaign.

“I respect their ruthlessness,” D’Souza said. “If you look at Hillary, her political strategy is to doggedly move ahead and dare everybody else to bludgeon her to the ground and sit on her, otherwise she’s going to keep moving — you’ve got to respect that.”

Earlier in the program, D’Souza spoke directly to Clinton’s “ruthlessness” in her “ambition.”

“Her ambition is to establish a kind of stranglehold of control over the leaders of wealth and power in America,” D’Souza posited. “I don’t just mean the government. I mean the private sector, over the lives of American citizens.”

D’Souza compared the presidential contender’s ambition to a “Napoleonic hunger for power” and “tyrannical impulse,” claiming Clinton would not be satisfied “if everything is not at your command — if everyone is not at your behest.”

D’Souza discusses his claims in depth in his new book Stealing America.

Read more at TheBlaze.

National Review: How D’Souza Became A Victim Of Obama’s Lawless Administration
USA Today: Obama Grants 95 Pardons And Commutations
The Guardian: Judge Declares Mistrial In Freddie Gray Case
VIDEO: D'Souza Exposes Progressive Con On C-SPAN
CNN: Obama To Visit Pentagon To Review ISIS Strategy
VIDEO: Full Amherst Event, A World Without America
VIDEO: It's Unwise For Leftists To Challenge D’Souza
National Review: The Left's Long Con

• SALLY CURRAN says:

December 23, 2015 at 10:10 PM

I HAVE ADMIRED YOU AND STILL DO. I NEED YOUR FILM AND WILL ORDER SOON. MERRY XMAS

• Robert Jenkins says:

December 23, 2015 at 10:41 PM

Two words: Vince Foster……. I pray Dinesh doesn’t have an “accident”…… God Bless you, Dinesh!…. keep up the good fight.

• Maryann Genzel says:

December 23, 2015 at 11:07 PM

Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a) Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
    (b) Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

• williamg says:

December 23, 2015 at 11:19 PM

There are women out there in the jungle that would make a damn good president, why in the hell would the women of the United States want to support a known liar and on with little or no accomplishments. I personally don’t give a damn if it’s a woman president as long as it is not Hillary, We need leadership, this once great country is being destroyed by a bunch of Democratic liberals. Damn!.

• Kelly says:

December 26, 2015 at 12:45 AM

I myself do not want “this” woman to represent all women. How embarrassing!
      Hillary characterized Trump as a bully, she whined and thought he used “vulgar” words towards her. What is she going to do when a leader calls her a vulgar name? Whine about “getting offended”? What kind of impression does that leave for our country? Weakness!! NO THANKS!

Putin’s opinion of her is weakness. Here are his comments after meeting with her:
      “When people push boundaries too far, it’s not because they are strong but because they are weak,” Putin said. He later characterized Clinton’s comments as a sign of weakness, which is maybe “not the worst quality for a woman,” he added. In other words, he liked to have control over a woman.

We need a strong, President. A President that other leaders will respect and will not be seen as “weak”. We have had 7 years of a weak President! I pray Hillary does not get nominated. I don’t want her to represent women. I would rather wait to get a better candidate!
      #TrumpWillTriumph

• Juan says:

December 24, 2015 at 2:01 AM

NOOOOO! Not Hillary! DONALD!

• GodBlesstheUSA says:

December 25, 2015 at 2:36 AM

The GOP is going to put Hillary there. Many have said they’d rather see her than Donald Trump. So, they won’t choose him, putting their little darling, at 3%, in. Or possibly Rubio. Neither stand a chance against her. Trump is the only one to take her down. He would prove who she truly is.

• Gordon says:

December 24, 2015 at 2:29 AM

I don’t have to respect that! I only respect moral and ethnic cal behavior.

• Sherry G says:

December 24, 2015 at 3:26 AM

Donald Trump will wipe the floor with Hillary.

• RSN says:

December 24, 2015 at 4:37 AM

I mentioned this, just a couple of months ago on this website.

One thing the Democrats have going for them is unity of purpose. The are prepared to unify behind one nominee, and back that nominee to the end..

This is what Republicans need to emulate. Wake up! It’s more important to stop HRC when your personal choice doesn’t get the nomination. You must unify behind your nominee, use social media to reach your friends, particularly independents, and come out and vote, everyone, in November!

• George E. says:

December 25, 2015 at 12:28 PM

Exactly. And to all of us who complain endlessly about the “idiots” who voted for Obama a second time, just remember that 4 million conservative voters stayed at home last time because they couldn’t bring themselves to vote for Mitt Romney, thereby helping Obama to get elected with a smaller number of votes than he received in his first election for President. If those 4 million conservatives had voted we could be “complaining” about Romney now instead of Obama….ha.

• KOJohnson says:

December 24, 2015 at 8:07 AM

He had to go to prison to figure this out? This hasn’t been obvious for the past fifty years and more?

• Hank Cash says:

December 24, 2015 at 8:10 AM

I like D’souza but he’s very wrong on his prediction! I really believe Ted Cruz is our next President!!!!!!!!!! Hillary is just like Obama. When they speak and every other word is ” uh”, that tells me they are lying. You never hear that from Cruz. He speak very decisivley and does no have to think about wnat he is going to say. All you hear from Killary and Obama is ” uh uh uh uh!

• Trish says:

December 24, 2015 at 2:04 PM

I agree with ;you 100%. Every word that comes from Hillary’s mouth is a lie. Remember Vince Foster, Remember Rsoe lawn Firm and the corruption, remember Benghazi with her indifference whether 4 great Americans were killed due to negligence. Remember all the lies. How can anyone in their right mind, vote for this woman. There are many other women who I am sure would fill the bill 1,000 percent more than Hill. Its quite beyond me. Wake up America from your slumber, wake up and smell the coffee.

• Pat says:

January 2, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Sadly most voters are one issue voters. They do not look at the whole, only at what the voter wants. Save Planned Parenthood, and who cares if the candidate is the definition of corruption. Close the Boarders, and don’t worry about the candidate’s lack of diplomacy.
        We want Fairness, and it will be fine if the candidate is a screaming Socialist and what is socialism anyway? Personally, I find one issue voting very scary and ignorant.

• Rickey says:

December 24, 2015 at 3:15 PM

Look at your own post. Just like Obama. He was elected twice. Need i say more. I am on your side, i like Ted Cruz also. It is going to be hard to beat any Democrat when they already have about 47% of the electoral vote before the race even starts. May GOD be with America that we turn back to GOD. He is or only hope!!!!

• Donald Buchanan says:

December 27, 2015 at 11:03 PM

We need Cruz for AG. He will clean up Washington after the election. He would hit the ground running.

• Paul Dawson says:

December 24, 2015 at 10:05 AM

Bought your book. Hope you’re wrong on election results.

• paul giroux says:

December 24, 2015 at 11:09 AM

God please be wrong this time D’sousa…. I love your work but please be wrong about this result. It will double the Veteran suicide rate.

• Bobbi Taylor says:

December 24, 2015 at 3:03 PM

Christmas Greetings to you, Dinesh! I just purchased your new book and am already thrilled with the writing. Of course, the story is disturbing, yet not surprising. Please continue to be the bright light that you are!

Best,
    bobbi

• Jerome says:

December 24, 2015 at 4:25 PM

You have to be wrong on this one! How could in their right mind vote hillary! You should be supporting the RNC and telling them what they are doing wrong! The USA will never be the same!

• kenny says:

December 24, 2015 at 4:58 PM

We better hope your wrong or our country is gone to the end if this bitch is elected hopefully you were just agreeing with sorry ass glenn becks liberal ass

• Jon Frodsham says:

December 25, 2015 at 1:08 AM

Merry xmas Dinesh to you and your family. I really enjoy your books even though the content gets me wild.

Your are right about HC, she will more than likely win, but at least she is not like Obama, she is not a rampant crazy anti neo colonialist. No one could be worse than Obama, HC will be an extremely lazy president, it will funny to see her telling Obama to get lost and mind his own business, he will be spewing to see her in the top job as it will take the shine out of his blatant narcissism. He is so worried about his place in history.

Ted will one day be president, if the GOP can learn to work together like the progressives.

Keep up the fight, you have a lot of fans out there Dinesh.

• Garrett says:

December 25, 2015 at 2:53 AM

In my humble opinion. The time is here for us to do this ourselves. The Democratic Nazi’s must be stopped . They ignore our advise and our right to declare our sovereignty They treat the people with contempt ,as non existent. The President uses the military to enact criminal Treason . The Military leaders are too chicken shit to put their pension at risk. We are in a war from both enemies within and external. HC is a untrustworthy liar whose agenda to become soo rich in leverage-able assets. That no one will challenge her.
    Trump needs to get in office. Ted Cruz or Chris Cristy needs to be Vice President. This is no longer the United States of the American people. It is a free for all of those with the most money.. The time has come to take our Nation back on The US Constitutional Values and principles. We need to close every single Mosque and imprison every single Muslin in our Borders for their safety. The Revolution of Decay is well under way. When the NSA and DHS reads this message. they need to think very well and have the Sargent at Arms have arrest warrants served and ARREST both HC and BHO and their advisory staffs as well as the Lobbyists

• Sandra Fisher says:

December 26, 2015 at 6:02 PM

I am amazed at the information that Dinesh has supplied the American citizens with. I find most of the things published in his books to be fact and not fiction. I don’t understand how he was able to pinpoint so many facets of Obamas personality by only being a classmate for such a short time .I will continue to read each and every book that Dinesh publishes I find his writing to be very thought provoking and appreciate his candor in trying to educate the American people .gives citizens a whole new look at our president. Thank you for your expertise in this area

• Charlie Holmes says:

December 29, 2015 at 12:39 AM

I sincerely hope you’re wrong, Dinesh. We’re in bad enough shape already. A HRC presidency would bring the absolute end of this nation as we’ve known it.

EVERYBODY PRAY FOR AMERICA!!!!

• T. P. Calo says:

December 30, 2015 at 1:37 PM

Reading a Great Book, STEALING AMERICA, Everyone should read this book. Just outstanding. ! Being 68 years old I realize that my time is limited but I’m afraid that we are leaving our young with a hard road to walk. I do have one question. Since I am 68 and receive Social Security ( I put in 42 years in the factory) I’m tired of hearing complaints about entitlements. Someone explain why we can give away money to foreign countries and not complain but we complain when we take care of our own ? My mother use to say, charity begins at home. Don’t get me wrong. There should be time limits and there’s nothing wrong with paying back. I’m venting.

• Jeff Noncent says:

January 2, 2016 at 5:08 PM

The bad news is I don’t think we will see the election