Steve Batton: D'Souza Gives Trump His Due

Originally posted at the Steve Batton Radio Show.

Dinesh D’Souza, prominent author, speaker, and conservative activist, gave presidential aspirant and business tycoon Donald Trump a shot-in-the-arm on today’s show.

“I’m actually happy to see Trump out there,” says D’Souza. “This is the early stages and he’s making the race more interesting and a lot more entertaining.”

D’Souza is appearing in Virginia Beach Aug. 8 courtesy of Virginia Vision.

Listen to the entire interview for more:

Read more at the Steve Batton Radio Show.

National Review: D’Souza Marches
PolitiStick: D'Souza Reveals What We Should Expect In 2016
USA Today: Iranian Leader Tweets Graphic Of Obama With Gun To Head
LifeZette: Clinton Judge's Insane Obsession
New Voices: Stephen Limbaugh Responds To Your Stupid Liberal Friend
WND: Psych Report Confirms D'Souza "Well-Adjusted"
WND: D'Souza Case Exposes Startling Double Standard
InfoWars: Dinesh D'Souza To Continue Brainwashing

• Mike Crone says:

August 7, 2015 at 9:49 AM

Excellent! I trust Dinesh’s opinion highly and appreciate this interview. Of course, I believe he is spot on about the mood of the American conservatives and why Trump is where he is in the polls. I would add that it was apparent to me how Fox, Rove and the GOP elites tried very hard to sabotage him (Trump) in the debate last night and in the follow on today. The questions from all three moderators were touted as being “hard ball” but were in fact not-so-cleverly disguised “gotchas” that were designed to guide the public into seeing what they (Fox) wanted to portray. Some of the questions were downright insulting and unbecoming of true journalists. I have news for Fox: it is “we the people” who will decide our nominee, not Fox News.

• Ray Downen says:

August 7, 2015 at 11:35 AM

I like D’Souza. I appreciated AMERICA, his film. Everything he says sounds good to me. My choice for President after the 2016 election is BEN CARSON.

• BEYGUM KHAN says:

August 7, 2015 at 3:33 PM

I am so disappointed at Fox’s debate questions to Mr. Trump…….I will vote for Mr. Trump whether he gets the nomination or not….if he runs as a third party candidate I will vote for him…….if the demonrats win then so be it……the elite republicans will just have to eat crow!!! I love the way Mr. Trump has made this presidential election exciting….he speaks his mind and that is what I love about him…………he is not politically correct and it is refreshing!!

• Rick Martinez says:

August 8, 2015 at 12:47 PM

I believe the debates were insightful and offered us viewers an opportunity to peek at the various character qualities and statesman skills of our conservative candidates. And, I think Fox News did a good job of posing an array of questions that are sure to be asked sooner or later by liberal-leaning news media at some point. What we heard and saw from our candidates was not only the substance of their answers and responses, but their “statesman-like” ability to articulate and communicate with others. After all, this is the age of communication and must be a time of cooperation–and no longer survival of the strongest, rather “survival of the wisest.” Who did this best and who’s character expressed this most?

Our Republican candidates espouse closing the Departments of Education, Energy and Commerce. I certainly agree. However, which one said we must not do it until we fix and un-do all the regulations and mess Obama and his czars
    have created? We need morning prayer back in our schools, and the Ten Commandments back in our public square.
    The reason America is exceptional is not only because God has blessed our country (like I am sure He has all countries and peoples), but perhaps more importantly because Americans have never forgotten to be grateful to Him for His blessings. We’ve always given to God what is God’s and to man what is man’s.

Which candidate can we project seeing and dealing with China, Russia, Korea, Iran, Mexico, Israel, and the world not brashly, but effectively? Who is strong enough to say it is not just our southern border to keep out Hispanics but our northern border too to keep out unwanted terrorist Middle Easterners also? Who can motivate Congress and the citizens of America? Who will respect and adhere to America’s Constitution? Who will be willing to protect America at all cost? Who is the “leadership statesman” among them all?

• Leslie says:

August 8, 2015 at 2:24 PM

I do not believe Fox News, especially Megyn Kelly was fair and balanced to Donald Trump. The questions she asked was ridiculous! I will vote for Trump regardless because he is refreshing to me as a candidate for President. I am tired and disgusted with politicians not doing what they were elected to do.

• Patsy Fitch says:

August 8, 2015 at 5:11 PM

I enjoyed the debate. I watched both debates I was impressed with Fiorina and her statements on the questions as asked of her. As for the second debate I thought the question of 3rd party was definitely a gotcha and was not in good taste to be asked at all. Megan Kellys question to Mr Trump about his treatment of women was completely out of line. I was also impressed by Chris Kristie, Ben Carson & Sen Cruz.

• Joe DeLorenzo says:

August 8, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Ray Downen’s comment is correct, Ben Carson is the best choice, if you are not sure about that, look him up and listen to the things Ben has to say.

• Janis Simpson says:

August 10, 2015 at 5:38 PM

Trump has my vote so far. I believe what he did was smart when he said he would possibly run independent if he didn’t make the Rep. nomination. Might make the party think twice before they try and dump him. He is very smart Like a fox. LOL