Sarah Palin: "America" A "Must See Movie"

sarah2

Originally published at the Sarah Palin Channel.

Governor Palin encourages families across the country to see Dinesh D’Souza’s America, a tribute to our great nation at a most important time in history.

Watch here:

Read more at the Sarah Palin Channel.

D'Souza's new book on the role of America in the world is now available in print, digital, and audio versions, and his newest film, America, hits DVD/Blu-Ray/Digital HD this October! Pre-order your copy now for delivery on the day of release. Watch the trailer here:

Click here to get emails when Dinesh has important new information for you.

• joan boyce says:

August 10, 2014 at 12:13 pm

what an idiot matt damon is. what is so absurd is that someone like him who says he knows nothing about Sarah Palin would make all these stupid defamatory remarks about her. Stick to acting big mouth.

• Rose says:

August 11, 2014 at 12:17 pm

Should be recommended viewing for every elementary student.

• ddb says:

August 11, 2014 at 4:37 pm

I don’t even know what he said but I agree with him.

She’s quite a nitwit…

• Marvin Gentz says:

August 11, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Is Sarah going to waterboard me if I choose not to see the movie?

• Marvin Gentz says:

August 14, 2014 at 4:41 am

It warmed the cockles of my heart to see the thousands and thousands of
    Americans who wrote to protest the stupid and heartless waterboarding statement by Sarah. Why would you even want her endorsement, Dinesh?

• John Forbes says:

August 14, 2014 at 8:09 pm

My family history has some arriving in America on the Mayflower, others via Canada, still others from Germany. I have direct decedents who fought alongside George Washington during the American Revolution. My own father helped liberate Dachau in WWII. It was only natural for me to serve my country. I served as my father did in both the navy and army. I learned first hand what it means to be American. I love my country, our Constitution and Bill of Rights like I do my scriptures. I can say with confidence that Dinesh D’Souza is an honorable patriot of America. He does not candy-coat the story. He understands the big picture as our founders have. Our heritage as Americans binds us all together, no matter if our lines are at the birth of this nation or naturalized today. We are free to choose our destiny. With this free agency comes the greatest responsibility to actively take part in preserving and embracing our Republic. As Benjamin Franklin said: A Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.” Furthermore at another time: “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters. ” (Benjamin Franklin) “America” The Movie clearly brings America into laser focus. Everything is clearly substantiated. I am a reader and suggest you get the book. You can read a book, learn and teach from it, and pass it down.

• T says:

August 14, 2014 at 11:16 pm

“ddb says:

August 11, 2014 at 4:37 pm

I don’t even know what he said but I agree with him.

She’s quite a nitwit…”

Sounds a bit like when Obama commented on the cop in Cambridge, MA. “I don’t know – not having been there and not seeing all the facts – what role race played in that, but I think it’s fair to say, number one, any of us would be pretty angry; number two that he Cambridge police acted stupidly in arresting somebody when there was already proof that they were in their own home,”

Not knowing the facts, but already passing judgment…

Alinsky’s Rule 5 well played: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”

• Larry Ransopher says:

August 15, 2014 at 1:52 am

I’m proud to be born in most free republic where people are soverign and control over their destiny. Today citizens don’t have the true knowledge about the countrys’ founders,their life, their principles, their faith, and how they build this nation with Gods’ help not ahla (islam). The left control most of the media of information such the Networks, television, radio, public schools, news, publishing houses, most of the religious institutions like a cancer. They have twisted and distorted the facts to meet their agenda. The film America is a breath of fresh air put truth out about the founding and history of America . So often we get lefty version from lefty corrupted public school system control by Red NEA. We need to go back to way we were teach with the bible as part teaching program. Remember what one of the founder said about taking the bible out of school that we would lot of time and money to moral and corruption in the foreseeable future. The film the story the founder predicted. The film “America, What If It Didn’t Exist” is worth seeing and very enlightening. God bless you all.

• Michael Ellis says:

August 15, 2014 at 8:28 pm

Ok Troll! We heard you – now get back under your bridge. No one who really appreciates what Denesh is saying would truly object to what Governor Palin remarked in this clip. People who come to this site are not interested in your opinion of a former Governor and candidate for Vice President of this country. Her plain talking common sense really galls you birds doesn’t it? Well, this so called “nitwit” has more intelligence, character, and integrity invested in her than all of your progressive hero’s put together. They have left a stain on this country that will take years to remove. Let’s just see what tides this November’s elections bring to Americans – particularly after the extended period of social experiments and Senate held hostage that we’ve endured under Dr. Mengele and his merry band of communists – shall we? Can’t wait!

• Marvin Gentz says:

August 19, 2014 at 10:09 pm

Is anybody else as shocked as I am at how old Sarah Palin looks? Has she been out on the range too much?

• Marvin Gentz says:

August 21, 2014 at 12:51 am

Just one small problem: Dinesh distorts American History in just about every utterance. He does not know that Thomas Jefferson and John Adams thoroughly agreed with our sacred separation of church and state, for example. Benjamin Franklin in establishing the U of Pennsylvania decreed that everybody could attend and that no official religion would be taught there. Thomas discarded the portions of the Bible which did not appeal to him. Ben was more popular with the wives of Europe than he was with his fellow legislators. But he had a good sense of humor, great satirist. John really loved Abigail and she was a great liberal much like Michelle Obama.
    Please inform Dinesh that the United States is not quite civilized as yet. If our foreign relations depend upon the number of weapons of mass destruction we own, we are not even adult. Equality of opportunity is still a huge distant dream in America. Our privatized prisons are despised the world over. Justice for Black people is all but unattainable. And white Americans do not even trust their neighbors enough to leave their house without a gun. Yesterday, a lady killed her grandson who was coming into her room to say good night. Civilized, my ass. .