VIDEO: D'Souza Explains Preet Bharara is Ruthless and Deceitful

Dinesh D’Souza spoke out on Fox & Friends about ousted U.S. attorney Preet Bharara, who spearheaded prosecution against him for election fraud.

Watch now:

Available now, Dinesh D’Souza’s new book The Big Lie exposes the Left’s biggest lie yet: their campaign to paint conservatives as Nazis to cover up their own fascism.

The Big Lie social banner

Click here to order your signed copy today or find a retailer near you!

Washington Examiner: US attorney defies Trump, won't resign
NYT: Trump Abruptly Orders 46 Obama-Era Prosecutors to Resign
VIDEO: Dinesh D'Souza goes UNCHAINED at Trinity University
Breitbart: Obama Response to Trump ‘Wiretap’ Claim Raises More Questions
Campus Reform: Trinity Students Deface D'Souza Flyers to Protest 'Propaganda'
VIDEO: Dinesh D'Souza Responds To "Worst Actor of 2016" Award
The Wrap: Dinesh D’Souza’s Anti-Hillary Doc Beats ‘Batman v Superman’ for Worst Picture at Razzies
NBC: Razzies’ ‘Worst’ Films of 2016 Include ‘Batman v Superman’ and ‘Hillary’s America’

• Cindy Lovelass says:

March 13, 2017 at 11:01 pm

I am sorry. I was rather harsh in my criticism and strong in my advocacy for Bhatta on two different Facebook posts of yours over the weekend. I have since learned more and rescind my comments. Now that I know your case in more detail and Bharta’s role, I see now why Jeff Sessions judgement not to retain Bharra was a good one. Thank you for exposing this man.

• Alex says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:14 pm

It takes integrity to recognize when we are wrong, and character to admit it. Good job, Cindy.

• Howard says:

March 15, 2017 at 12:01 pm

So why don’t you do your research before writing a bunch of hateful crap that is not true. TWICE!!!

• Raymond Zinn says:

March 15, 2017 at 12:37 pm

What you just said is the reason for all of the SJWs and the left’s reasons for their assinine marches and uncalled for violent riots. All of which is based on no facts for the cause.
      For all sides involved it takes knowledge and understanding of facts, not the agenda of a few totally misleading and misdirecting pseudo-fact giving leading fomenters.
      So very much of the problems these days is based on the misleading false rhetoric of the opposition that misuse and misdirect their “followers” is actually sinful in nature and in thought.
      Get to really know your adversary and their nature before denigrating them.
      Ther is so much to see where Mr. DeSoza is coming from and what he says on the internet, his site and of course YouTube.
      The old saying “you heard it on the internet, so it must be true” may still be true, but there is, in reality, a lot of secret truths out there. It just takes time to find them. Sorry for being so wordy.

• Karla says:

March 15, 2017 at 3:25 pm

just curious, Cindy … on what basis, (or what facts) were you using for your FB criticisms?

it’s good that you’ve changed your mind … I was just curious where you got your original idea.

• Ansley Hamlin says:

March 14, 2017 at 3:14 pm

When I saw the news this weekend I literally screamed I was so happy. It’s about time. Thank God you didn’t let these scumbags stop your pursuit of the honest truth. America will forever be indebted to you, Dinesh, for exposing all that you did.

• Donnie McNeely says:

March 14, 2017 at 4:21 pm

You are an articulate spokesperson for what America used to stand for. Putting a stop to this tratorous media has to take place. Your an idea man. What can we do ?

• Masha Cooke says:

March 14, 2017 at 4:28 pm

They say the one who laughs last laugh best
    Have a good laugh Dinsh you have earned it

• BKaur says:

March 14, 2017 at 4:58 pm

ANYONE connected to Obama needs to be removed for their position.. President Trump needs people who will not stab him in the back for the demented democrats

• Terry Riley says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:01 pm

Wrongful prosecution?
    I’m not an attorney, but how delightful it would be to see a civil suit against Bharta.

• Roy Rowlett says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Its time for a pardon from President Trump

• Richard Webb says:

March 20, 2017 at 11:22 pm

#FullPardon

• Nancy says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:46 pm

Bharra is a ruthless man…deceitful & from what I see a liar! Should never be used in our USA Government. I think he is a Socialist/Democratic Thug! Send him to his home Country! Ohh, by the way….is he Legally here??? Hmmmm

• Mary Layher says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:51 pm

I look for to Dinesh’s information that he works so hard to put together. The videos have been factual and have opened up the lies that the left continue to sell the people. Keep up the great work. I pray that you will have your time to clear your jail time… you need to vote!!!!!

• Bonnie Mann says:

March 14, 2017 at 6:11 pm

I plan to invite the neighbor ladies over to watch Hilary’s America. I saw it and found it eye opening. My granddaughters, 11 and 13 are fans of yours and I want to show them the movie also, although they know all about Hilary.

• Y.A. says:

March 14, 2017 at 6:37 pm

Dinesh, it is quite apparent, God was and is on your side. You did not suffer in vain.
    Your work will go down in American history as heroic. Please accept the gratitude of all of America.

• jim says:

March 14, 2017 at 9:57 pm

Keep Draining the SWAMP!! GOOO TRUMP!!

• calle says:

March 14, 2017 at 10:09 pm

Dinesh is a good man.
    He was framed, maligned and punished beyond anyone.

Had you read his Book America you would have known.

• Eileen says:

March 14, 2017 at 11:49 pm

I’m glad this guy is gone. You were definitely wrongly accused Dinesh! God Bless you for your bravery!

• Sherry Hurley says:

March 14, 2017 at 11:51 pm

God Bless you sir, you have stood for what is right and paid a price for it. You are doing a great work for Americans whether some recognize it or not. God takes care of His own and our enemies will reap what they sow. Always praying for you and your family. We love your email and movies and follow you as much as possible! Keep up the good work.

• Earl Shoop says:

March 15, 2017 at 12:27 am

One more, of the many scandals, in the “scandal-free” Obama Administration.

• Jeanette Kahl says:

March 15, 2017 at 1:35 am

I admire your work so much and am grateful that you are so dedicated in telling the truthful stories of our leaders which create the crumbling society we are in. You and others who dare to speak truth through diligent and honest investigation are the heroes today. Many of our Congress and other leaders are so compromised and less forthright in providing the truth and our media is so biased and distorts the situations that we find it difficult to see truth…..even the alternative is sometimes “satire” which I find to be dangerous as often not clear and never humorous which is how I like my satire. Rare it is to find a true investigative journalist whom we can trust today. I thank you for being a voice for truth and producing intellectually stimulating documentaries.

• William Price says:

March 15, 2017 at 6:24 am

Keep on fighting dinesh! If president Trump is serious about rooting out corruption then a lot of these guys will end up in prison themselves but this time rightfully so!

• joydbrower says:

March 15, 2017 at 6:30 am

I didn’t see your comments on Facebook, Cindy, but you’re very classy to apologize for criticizing D’Souza and defending Bharara. From the way he (Bharara) “exited” the Dept. of Justice (and his baseless claims about Trump’s supposed original “defense” of him), I could see that he was a real piece of work! And to learn of his role in D’Souza’s very unfair imprisonment, I just hope this dismissal hurts. But dollars to donuts, Barry’s new role in already attempting to bring down Trump will no doubt find a place for this POS in his (BHO’s) ugly underground insurrection!

• Helene says:

March 15, 2017 at 7:40 am

Thankyou for exposing this man. Have been long time supporters of yous!
    Continue doing everything exposing persons like him and Hillary.

• Granville Alley says:

March 15, 2017 at 9:54 am

This guy was never anything but a Democrat Hack and should have been let go the moment Trump was inaugurated. He effectively used his office to extort money from major banks and US Corporations not to benefit the American People who got nothing from the extortion, but to falsely indict the Banks for the failures of Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac. But Fannie Mae and Freddy Mac are (and were) a Democrat Party slush fund that was used to illegally fund Obamacare to prevent its collapse and hide its failure before the last election in the hopes that Hillary would be elected and keep the Ponzi Scheme going.

Bharara used the power of the Federal Government to go after opponents of the Democrat Party, while doing nothing to go after the actual enablers of the 2008 Financial Crisis, Fannie Mae, Freddy Mac and the Democrat Congress that enabled and encouraged “Liar Loans” and fraud that collapsed the economy and hurt so many everyday Americans. Nothing the Democrats did (or the Bush Republicans for that matter) actually addressed the underlying causes of the problem, instead they went after giving more power to the failed Federal Bureaucracy and created new costs and limited credit to millions of Americans.

• Donna D. Veirs says:

March 15, 2017 at 10:46 am

Yay!! I say, Good Riddance as well. I always knew this was behind the corruption in the obama administration. We Love You, Dinesh!! Keep making those documentaries!! Your’re a True Patriot.

• Bill Conroy says:

March 15, 2017 at 11:51 am

Dinesh Rocks, always has, always will.

• Jean McPhee says:

March 15, 2017 at 12:59 pm

(may be published and shared)

The Lord will protect better than ever we can,
    For even in the worst of times He can perfect His plan.

We’re all in transformation, more peace and joy to find.
    Our spirits lightened thus will soar above the loads we’ve ceased to mind.

When we’re releasing all offense, we become like Him, so mercifully kind.

• Ralph DeVane says:

March 15, 2017 at 4:12 pm

No Democrat President would EVER keep ANY staff or appointment that was not a full on ideologue. They ALWAYS fire anyone who is not in lock step with them.

• Dale McGill says:

March 15, 2017 at 7:31 pm

Good riddance, indeed. I’d like for Congress to see my file, shew, they would be shocked at what I’ve been put through by Cointel agents. If people knew what was going on, they would be so outraged.

• John Compatore says:

March 17, 2017 at 9:51 am

Babi Lou’s, thanks for airing this Fox and Dinesh! America needs more like you!

• Salvatore Corpaci says:

April 3, 2017 at 5:24 pm

Thank you for being a good, honest, seeker of truth. I am proud of you as an “American” patriot, and gladly call you my brother! May the God of all bless and protect you and yours. With love and admiration.

• Salvatore Corpaci says:

April 5, 2017 at 9:52 am

Notice: Undefined index: lightbox_gallery_script_loading_point in /var/app/current/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 211