Obama's America: Unmaking the American Dream Now in Bookstores

Obama is not merely the presiding instrument of American decline, he is the architect of American decline. He wants Americans to consume less, and he would like to see our standard of living decline relative to that of other nations.

He seeks a diminished footprint for America in the world. He detests America’s traditional allies, like Britain and Israel, and seeks to weaken them; he is not very worried about radical Muslims acquiring a nuclear bomb or coming to power in countries like Tunisia and Egypt. He is quite willing to saddle future generations of Americans with crippling debt; he has spent trillions of dollars toward this end, and if he had been permitted, he would have spent trillions more.to be downsized. He wants Americans to consume less, and he would like to see our standard of living decline relative to that of other nations.

He has shown no inclination, and has no desire, to protect America’s position as number one in the world; he would be content to see America as number 18, or number 67, just another country  seated at the great dining table of nations. The strength of my thesis is that it is completely congruent with who Obama is and what he does. We don’t have to assume that he is always getting results opposite to what he intends; we simply have to see that he intends the results he is getting.

He emphasized in his inauguration speech his goal of “remaking America”-and he is doing it, recognizing that in order to remake America he must first unmake America.

• Hugh says:

August 14, 2012 at 2:39 pm

When I read Joel Rosenburg’s books and hear what d’Souza is saying, I can’t help but think there is a connection here. In Rosenburg’s novels, the U.S. president is often hesitant to stand firm on the Iranian question, much like d’Souza points out is happening today. Hmmm!

• yuval says:

August 22, 2012 at 7:25 am

You misunderstand. Obama is not hesitant about allowing Iran to have nuclear weapons. he is enthusiastic for iran to have them, and is mad at Israel for daring to interfere with his enthusiasm

• Lynn says:

September 19, 2012 at 9:07 pm

I saw the movie and was glad to see someone like Dinesh show what has been obvious from very early on. Also, I just bought “Obama’s America”. I believe Dinesh is showing the world what Obama’s true agenda is. Unfortunately, those of us against Obama’s political agenda are not in the majority. I do believe he will be re-elected, much to America’s chagrin. Iran, Egypt, Syria, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, etc… will be more than accomodating to our “King” because he is doing just what they’ve wanted done for centuries, which is to abandon Israel and bring America to It’s knees.

• Lisa Copeland says:

August 15, 2012 at 2:08 pm

Praying that God makes a way for every concerned and unknowledgable VOTING America to see this film. Praying also for a “charge of angels” to be around you at all times!

Thank you for speaking up!!

• Linda says:

August 20, 2012 at 11:29 am

I will stand in agreement with you in the prayer for American voters to wake up and take the a stand in this grave matter. I do pray that the angels will be in charge about us believers and that before the time to vote all eyes will see and all ears will hear the truth and vote for truth!

• Rebecca Leach says:

August 25, 2012 at 11:23 pm

Could not have said it better Lisa, nice post.

• Jeri says:

August 16, 2012 at 6:38 pm

This is such a powerful movie! Every American whether Democrat, Republican or Independent should see this.

• MacNut says:

August 26, 2012 at 12:54 am

I’ve seen the trailer and would love to see the movie! However, I live in a small NM town, one theatre. The movie is NOT scheduled to play here. This is a very important election for the USA, my only wish is that it will be available on DVD, before the election. I would buy MULTIPLE copies for my friends on the fence. Every voter needs to see this movie! I understand they need to recover costs but in the long run, what good is the US dollar without a country to spend it???

• Janice F. Baca says:

September 9, 2012 at 6:07 pm

MacNutt, we are in Deming and found the movie in Las Cruces. It was worth the drive. We as Americans need to see the facts presented. Our nation is beind destroyed right before our eyes.

I encourage you to see the nearest theater as we did. It was so worth the drive.

• Ed Tolman says:

August 30, 2012 at 11:54 am

I totally agree that all Americans should see this film. Hat’s off to Dinesh for doing such a commendable job…Of course, Jerry deserves kudos as well for his part!

• Robert says:

September 14, 2012 at 10:43 pm

The movie has much knowledge to open your eyes about who and what Obama thinks and what he believes…..Which is not good for All Americans. You need to see the movie…..

• stephanie says:

August 18, 2012 at 2:35 pm

I just watched 2016. I left crying. Why? I am a 38 year old woman with the dream of starting a family. I struggle with the thought of bringing children into Obama’s America. I’m absolutely terrified.

• Shelley (@Shelley_az) says:

August 26, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Stephanie, I thought the same thing 33 years ago. How could I bring children into a country where prayer had been taken out of the schools, Roe vs. Wade had won in the Supreme Court, where so many people were against the establishment?? Drugs were becoming the norm for high school students etc.

At that time, I chose to adopt children who were already here who needed guidance, direction and a loving home. I raised two conservative thinkers who are raising their 6 children the same way.

• Dale Nacinovich says:

September 7, 2012 at 4:33 pm

To Stephanie, trust in the Lord. You can pray and vote and leave the rest to God. Don’t let one person control your life. If you want to start a family put that in God’s hands, that is not Barack Obama’s place to control that.

• marco polo says:

August 18, 2012 at 6:16 pm

I know indian people as mostly peaceful,here is one in Dinesh who is brilliant,in his understanding of Obama’ hidden agenda….bad for America and it’s friends !!!dear citizens ,free still, know the truth…and vote the chump out . marco P

• Joe Schmoe says:

August 18, 2012 at 7:09 pm

Hey Dinesh,
    why don’t we just get George Obama a real and legit PayPal acct so folks can donate to him, help him get out of poverty. I’d give him $5 just for the novelty and i bet tens of thousands of other Americans would too. It would be kind of fun. Many of us would like to help out poor 3rd world people but we’re not sure how to do so without a bunch of fat bureaucrats skimming 90% off the top. Can you imagine if we had a campaign on “Lets Help George” on the Laura Ingraham show, Dennis Prager show, Hewitt, Medved, etc.? Maybe even Limbaugh would get involved.

• debbie says:

August 25, 2012 at 12:17 pm

love it:)

• Liz Gray says:

September 1, 2012 at 4:32 am

I love that idea!!! Yes, Let’s get a “Let’s Help George” Paypal acct. going. There are enough Americans who could totally change the outcome for this obscure brother–someone living in a hut, and ignored by his own Presidential brother–a brother who just happens to think colonialism may not be totally responsible for the cause of third world poverty. I saw 2016 for second time tonight, this time w/my husband and have encouraged all my friends to see it, especially the ones on the fence and democrats. This film was so well done and neatly ties together all the facts, family history the main stream news ignores. I do not understand how or why our media REFUSES to show these facts. I am praying for American’s to wake up and see this movie, stop tuning out of politics all together and seeking only entertainment news, and for your safety and influence to be magnified Dinesh! Your movie was very balanced and put forward in a calm, non-judgmental way. I love the way you compared and contrasted your similar childhood experience with Obama’s. BRAVO! Keep telling us the truth. Wake up America! Now is not the time to fall asleep, tune out, or WORST OF ALL, cast your vote based on who’s cool, the hope that you didn’t make a mistake the first time, or based on emotion. Research your candidates and find out what they believe and the direction they wish to take America!! Please!

• Tina says:

August 18, 2012 at 7:17 pm

I just saw the movie as well and left feeling depress. How did we allow this to happen? Please donate so this movie can be shown in more cities.

• David says:

August 19, 2012 at 11:26 am

I saw the film yesterday with my wife. I was supprised that so many showed up to view the film, with all the new action films just being released. At the end of the movie, every one stood up clapped and sang God Bless America. This should be a wake up call for all americans.

Thanks for bringing this to light, david, tampa fl.

• Cordelia Oswald says:

August 19, 2012 at 6:40 pm

There was a time in America, Massachusetts specifically when women were accused of witchcraft because they drew a man’s attention and their accusers burned them at a stake. Are we still in that place? Is there still so much hatred? Clearly there is still abundant ignorance; perhaps that is why the answer to the first two questions is yes and someone of Dinesha D’Souza’s aptitudes can put forth such horrid postulations.

“Physician, heal thyself,” and if you have a conscience hope there is no God who assesses the damage you do.

• Dale Nacinovich says:

August 26, 2012 at 2:14 am

Cordelia, you are deceived….you do not want to believe the truth. You cannot misquote scripture. Dinesh is being a watchman on the wall. If the watchman sees the sword coming and does not warn then the blood is on his hands. I suggest you pray to the true God of heaven who will show you the truth.

• taylor says:

August 26, 2012 at 3:53 pm

No one was ever burned at the stake in the US… At the witch trials people were hanged, burning only ever happened in Europe. If being worried about a dangerous leaders motives is equivalent to a witch trial in your mind, I am officially more concerned than before.

• Brian says:

August 27, 2012 at 11:29 pm

You fail to note the fact that many men and women of African descent were burned at the stake in this country so your point is a little less than apt to claim a difference between the sentimentalities of Europeans vs. those of Americans.

• taylor says:

August 28, 2012 at 9:33 pm

Apparently you missed the point if you’re calling mine less than apt so for your benefit I’ll re-state it: when concerned people voice their opinions about political ideologies of elected officials they are simply exercising their freedom to speak up and in an open forum discuss those concerns. Comparing that practice to a witch hunt is nonsense.

Now, that being said I pointed out the fact that no suspected witches were ever burned because it happens to be accurate.

Finally, if you’re “going there” on burning as a form of capital punishment its never been legal in this country, and just because something has happened, doesn’t mean it was sanctioned.

That’s all I’ll say about it so I don’t detract any further from the forum’s true point. so in the spirit of O’Reilly “I’ll let you have the last word” if you want it.

• Brian says:

September 9, 2012 at 11:19 pm

@Taylor: Your point was clear. I just felt you diminished it, rendering it rather ineffectual, by adding that last factually inaccurate tidbit.

@Uncas: One example that I know of is the lynching in 1899 of Sam Hose. Accused of killing his employer over a dispute relating to unpaid wages, he was killed and mutilated before trial by a mob. According to the Atlanta Constitution (now Atlanta Journal-Constitution), two trainloads of people rode into Newnan, Georgia to witness Hose being burned alive after being mutilated and tied to a tree. Sure, ia tree is not a stake but it’s surely as gruesome a form of mob violence as any involving one.

• Uncas says:

September 2, 2012 at 12:11 pm

I am almost 70 and well read and I have never read of one instance about any blacks “burned at the stake” . Never ever. There were many cases of abuse, terrible abuse, but if you have evidence of any burning please let me know where I can find.thanks

• D D says:

September 6, 2012 at 2:59 am

December 9, 1922 a black man in Perry Florida is burned at the stake. A black church, school, masonic lodge, and meeting hall are also burned.

• Reba says:

September 6, 2012 at 9:30 am

Joan of Arc was also burned at the stack. History. If Obama gets in, we will be history.

• Will Bunstine says:

September 3, 2012 at 12:08 am

Did the obama administraion refuse access to the gulf oil to american companies and give money to brazil and mexico to drill or not? Simple question. I have a handicapped daughter and am very afraid for her. Promise me that regardless of your politics, when they come for the handicapped, you will stand up?

• Patricia says:

August 19, 2012 at 7:44 pm

My 22-year old son and I saw this today. It is a must see for everyone in America, ESPECIALLY before the election in November. Watching this movie, I couldn’t help thinking that the American people are like lambs being led to the slaughter.

Thank you Dinesh for making this movie.

Chicago, IL

• Terry Lynn says:

August 20, 2012 at 2:49 pm

I read this book, ‘ Obama’s America ‘ in one day. I couldn’t put it down .. I can’t wait for the movie to come to my town. I’m in prayer that an army of people will read the book and see the movie… enough to maybe take back control of our country ..and our destiny. Many prayers to our Lord Jesus for Dinesh..

• Gary Hitchcock says:

August 21, 2012 at 7:18 pm

My wife and I saw the movie this afternoon. Very well documented exposure of Obama’s plan for America. Viewers will begin to understand why Obama does what he does not necessarily what he says. I love the America where I was raised but the last 50 years the deceptive quest of Satan to remove God from our culture started the downward slide of a once God Blessed America. Romans 13:1 tells us that all governments are placed in power by God. My hope is that God has not given up on us America as he did on Israel in 70 A.D. when they were destroyed for being disobedient to God. This movie is a must see for every true American. Pray that God will have mercy on us.

• Mike Foust says:

August 30, 2012 at 10:18 am

Gary, God was placed on U.S. dollars and cents in the 1950’s as a nod to anti-communist sentiments. I am often perplexed at the good Christian view (evangelical and primitive baptist, mostly) that they are being persecuted in the United States. That being said, I do notice the Atheists (I consider them a religion, since they preach about it non-stop) bringing lawsuits here and there about school officials condoning a particular religion. I think that’s perfectly fine to object to–an agent of our government is prohibited from endorsing any religion in the name of the State or Country. The same agent is perfectly within his right to pray, hold religious ceremonies, and other rites apart from his government duties, or privately while on duty.

I sincerely believe that Satan is not behind Barack Obama’s motives. The man is the first of African descent to occupy the white house in a long line of WASPS. His priorities seem to be closer in line with Lincoln and Theodore Roosevelt. He’s concerned about the exodus of white people from the inner city and the economic decay that has occurred because of it. The guy doesn’t hate white people. He was raised by white people. He was elected by white people. Christianity is not under attack–you people need to seriously relax. I’m voting for Obama in 2012.

• DAVE PHILLIPS says:

August 31, 2012 at 1:56 am

MIKE — A reminder, if I might? ** So long as there are tests in our educational classrooms — then, THERE SHALL BE PRAYER in SCHOOLS! 😉 -30-

• Debbie Martz says:

August 31, 2012 at 5:32 am

I am voting for Obama too, hes at least very open minded and moves in mysterious ways:)

• yuval says:

August 22, 2012 at 7:28 am

A showing in Israel is unlikely
    Is there a possibility of a DVD or other means of viewing this movie

• plumie says:

August 26, 2012 at 2:23 pm

it might end up on amazon or itunes but why not read the book

• Carrie Withers says:

August 24, 2012 at 10:43 pm

Dinesh,
    Thank you for researching and sharing all that you have learned on your journey. The film was excellent. I live in Maine where there are so many Obama lovers!
    But when I went to the theater tonight it was packed and all the people cheered and clapped when the film was finished. Most people gathered to talk about the film when it was over. So encouraging! I can’t wait to read your book. Thank you for what you have done to wake up America. I will pray for you and your family. Also I will tell everyone I meet to see this film. God Bless You.

• Brian Ridgway says:

August 25, 2012 at 3:35 pm

Greetings. Caught a early screening yesterday in GRAND RAPIDS, MI. Probably about 3/4 full – applause at the end. Beginning of film was a bit ‘busy’ with distracting music playing under commentary. Also, the ‘staged’ bits early on with actors seemed stilted and unnecessary. Could be trimmed a bit in the first hour, to get to the ‘core-message’ quicker. And while I was disappointed that the film never chose to follow the ‘Obama’ money trail of his early years, I could see how that would distract from the central point of the film — to highlight his disturbing political leanings and influences. Overall, a mature, reasonably balanced film that I hope doesn’t play exclusively ‘to the choir.’ Mr. D’Souza’s interview style was thoughtful without being ‘leading’ or bias. A SOLID film that I hope plays to a larger audience, and an important feature that speaks to the troubling political environment, especially to regions like MICHIGAN which have been economically devistated.

• Mike says:

August 25, 2012 at 4:33 pm

Saw the movie today. Pretty good, but wish movie would have included how Obama loosened requirements on food stamps, and now 48 million Americans getting them vs 33 million when he took office. Same thing happening with disability. How ZERO Senators vote for his budgets. Also wish film would have spent more time exposing how ABC, NBC, and CBS all failed to investigate and expose Obama’s communist, terrorist, racist, drug user past acquaintances. Also, need to put $16 trillion in perspective, i.e. $50,000 per citizen and about $130,000 for every one under 30 years old.

• dan says:

August 25, 2012 at 8:42 pm

My wife and I viewed the movie last night. At the end, there was an eerie silence–sobering silence. We left the theater with deeper resolve to speak up to the founding father’s view of America, and to take every chance to become involved. It’s time for every Who in Whoville to speak up. Every voice counts. Thank you, Dinesh for speaking up–we hear your message loud and clear.

• Ernesto says:

August 26, 2012 at 12:56 am

Watching this movie has tighten up all the lose ends and has answered all the questions that I wandered so much about President Obama’s behavior. As a man in the military, it didn’t make sense why my unit is schedule to be dismantled right when we are in the middle of an antiamerican and violent world. This movie opened up my eyes. It all makes sense to me now. We must be weaken from within to be expose to our enemies and be distroyed from witout. This pressidency is a result of an infiltration in our executive branch of government.

• bill jenkins says:

August 26, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Dinesh, saw your movie today with my wife. She came out crying and I came out angry, but not with Obama,but angry with those brain dead cool aid drinkers that voted for him just to get some freebies.
    Thanks for writing the book and movie.

• Ron Anderson says:

August 26, 2012 at 10:07 pm

Dinesh,
      Excellent movie. My wife and I saw it with some friends this evening. It was straight forward, well thought out and executed. I read “Obamanation” prior to the 2008 election which also bore out the truth’s about this Anti-American President. I too would have mentioned the leftist media as a key role in electing this Socialist idealog. Thank you for your effort and determination to get this message to the public. May the countless “independents” who brainlessly voted for BHO see this movie and have an ephiphany moment that they take to the polls this November.
      God bless you Dinesh, Ron Wilmington, NC

• Watcher says:

August 27, 2012 at 2:22 am

cool aid drinkers?who are you referring might I ask?

• Cynthia, outnumbered in CA says:

August 27, 2012 at 4:11 am

Mr. D’Souza, you are an American Hero. I laud your research and applaud your bravery. Obama (and his not-so-hidden agenda) have had me uneasy for four years. I can’t believe you had the tenacity to get this film released. I only hope you’re not just preaching to the choir and that your message reaches the politically apathetic and those sitting on the fence–this information is nothing short of terrifying. I can’t bear the thought of not defeating this monster in November. May your message take flight on the wings of the angels for the sake of our country. God bless you.

• Debbie Martz says:

August 27, 2012 at 11:07 am

yes, and who controls all the entertainment in this country. Think about that one follow the $$ and dig very deep beyond the presidents role

• SG says:

August 27, 2012 at 1:21 pm

Mr.D’Souza- Thank you! What great information! Please keep up the great work! You are a true hero and patriot!

• Elaine Quinet says:

August 27, 2012 at 9:27 pm

One silly comment on the “Movie version” How was Obama’s father driving when he died in the accident in 1982 if he had both legs cut off? Or were his legs cut off as a result of that accident and subsequently died? One unexplained discrepancy in the film that left me wondering. Otherwise I loved the film and already a big fan of D’Souza and his earlier work.

Elaine

• Dell says:

August 28, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Special cars are made for people who cannot use their legs. I have a friend who through contracting Polio as an infant has withered legs; his car works totally through hand controls. I don’t know if the man lost his legs in the car accident or prior to.

• Andre de Kock says:

August 31, 2012 at 8:31 am

He lost his legs because of his drunken driving-read Obama’s book-dreams from my father-as source.

• Belarusian says:

August 28, 2012 at 1:38 am

Hi, I haven’t seen the movie yet, nor read the book. After reading through the comments above, I’m wondering…If Obama should not be re-elected, is Mr. Romney fit to stand in his place? Another Dinesh D’souza could potentially come out with an exposition of Mr. Romney’s (possibly hidden) truth. Where then should the American people put their trust?

• Dave Hargrave says:

September 1, 2012 at 3:32 pm

I have seen the movie and it explains the “rush” to get an unproven BHO into the spotlight. Kind of like the “rush” to pass the huge stimulus bill and the “rush” to pass Obamacare. Where have you seen the rush with Romney? We all know his background pretty thoroughly thanks to the mouth foaming bloodhounds in the completely left biased media. Obama is a bigger threat to America than bin laden, WWII Japan, and Natzi Germany combined. The future of the USA literally hangs in the balance of this election (which I believe will result in cheating by BHO to win and civil war by 2016). 50% in this country have been corrupted by sin and will not repent and turn to righteousness. There is nothing new under the sun… Just launch the missiles now and lets all avoid the suffering caused by fools.

• Reba says:

September 5, 2012 at 12:16 pm

I could not agree more. By the time Obama is out office we will have reduced our missle count from over 5000 to 300. The rest of the world will have them and their plan is to nuke America, what’s left of it

• Dale Nacinovich says:

September 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm

To not expose this would be an injustice, I guess you have never read “Rules for Radicals” by Saul Alinsky. Barack Obama is much more than the usual corrupt politician…he is the worst President the US has ever had and definitely has anti-American, anti-Israel and anti-founding father’s principles. Don’t let indifference make you not see the truth clearly. Mitt Romney had 4.7% unemployment in Massachusetts, turned the deficit into a surplus and turned around the Olympics in 1992. He has a proven record of success.

• gil says:

August 29, 2012 at 3:12 pm

i am a combat vet Korea 1952-53 .all you people should serve your country than my your comments.

• John Beach says:

August 29, 2012 at 6:09 pm

D’Souza drew parallels between him and Obama regarding the extent to which British colonialism had affected both India and Kenya, something which, because D’Souza grew up in India, should have affected him far more than it should have affected Obama, who had more time as a young person in the U.S. and should have learned, through experience and the education system, that the U.S. was founded differently as a British Colony (separatist puritanism) and that, despite slavery and the Civil War, the U.S. has no obligation to right the wrongs done by British Colonialism in either India or Kenya or any other country in the world. Obama’s solutions to our current problems, if motivated or guided by feelings of anti-colonialism, are not consistent with our history or traditions.

• Andre de Kock says:

August 31, 2012 at 8:34 am

Excellent comment!

• Indian man says:

August 29, 2012 at 10:11 pm

Dinesh you sould write an article about interracial marriage in USA because the rate of marriage between black men and white women in USA is really high (over 12 % of interracial marriage)

• William Morgan says:

August 30, 2012 at 11:37 am

I read this wonderful book, and I agree with it. It makes very good points. And forces the reader tom due your homework to check the facts. I also read a book called the American Republic Manifestum and found it also stimulating. If both books can be married together I feel that we in America will come out of this age of darkness and bring luster to our stars and let our eagle out of the cage of despair and fly higher than before.

• La says:

August 31, 2012 at 10:45 am

Thank you, DInesh! What makes your movie great is the plain facts and your non-judgemental, intellectually clear interviewing in addition to the indisputable facts. Your work should be mandatory viewing in public schools and for all eligible voters.

• Daren says:

September 1, 2012 at 4:24 pm

Mr. D’Souza…this needs to be out in public NOW, not in theaters. Most of the people that need to see this will not pay for it.

• Dave Hargrave says:

September 3, 2012 at 7:42 am

I also believe the movie would be more effective if available in DVD prior to election. I would buy 10 myself and give to either part time democrats or disconnected folks. These folks will not go see the movie because of social peer pressure or political ignorance. BUT, they would watch it in the privacy of their own home! I really can’t imagine anyone still casting a vote for BHO after learning the truth (written and spoken by BHO himself) about his motivation and ideology.
      BHO is once again corralling the politically ignorant college students who don’t know any better than to listen to the hip talking liar in chief.
      If the DVD were available we could distribute purchased copies at these rallies and prevent the ignorant sheep from going to slaughter.

• Mary says:

September 2, 2012 at 4:40 pm

What a wonderful idea! I wonder if the producer and staff are considering this. It would be a wonderful way to share it with those who will not have access to a theater. I, too, was extremely impressed with Dr. D’Souza’s methodical portrayal of President Obama’s agenda for America. I, too, pray that it will serve to wake up those who are not paying attention and further empower those who have been.

• deedee says:

September 2, 2012 at 8:36 pm

I haven’t seen the movie, nor have I read the book (and I probably won’t) however I’m surprised by so many comments thanking a man who was not born or raised in the United States for writing a book the ADDS to the division and separation that continues to exist in our country. That’s sad…to me. While I don’t agree with ll views and decisions of either party, I really don’t believe any leader of our country – past or present – has a goal to destroy America. Come…really??? It’s one thing to disagree with someone’s political views, but God help me not to judge the content another person that I have never met or spoke with

• Daren says:

September 2, 2012 at 10:25 pm

D’Souza did not need to speak with Obama since he was able to cite Obama’s own book. And Obama is not trying to destroy the US, just redistribute our wealth. Obama is the one driving division, D’Souza does nothing more than explain why Obama is doing it. Go see the movie before you bash it.

• Donna says:

September 3, 2012 at 12:56 am

My 16 year-old son and I just saw this movie. Honestly, I had to drag him with me, but he sat fixated on the screen the entire time. Mr. D’Souza took a very academic approach providing not only personal interviews with friends and relatives of President Obama’s father, interviews with scholars, published articles from Obama’s father, biographical information, and well-documented but seldom publicized information on Pres. Obama’s circle of mentors, which alone is very alarming. For the skeptic, I believe they can take the information provided in this movie and do their own investigation, however, Mr. D’Souza did an excellent job of covering the bases.

• Speechless says:

September 3, 2012 at 3:25 pm

Oh dear! I am lost for words, so a few comments….

1.) Where in the Bible does God grant the USA ‘no 1 in the world status?’ Please examine some of the methods american companies use to accumulate wealth! Love justice, seek mercy…..I think some of us pick and choose biblical content to support a materialistic, selfish lifestyle!
    2.) What is wrong with reducing americas global footprint? The largest consumer on the planet? Please explain!
    3.) Redstribution of wealth? Reduction in the poverty gap? More equitable society? Oh dear that does sound bad…..are you people serious? Step outside you bubble and think again! A dose of reality is needed here, I think!

• Daren says:

September 3, 2012 at 9:18 pm

If you want a dose of reality go see the film! It tells you what is wrong with reducing our footprint and redistribution of wealth. I will be very surprised if you can continue to drink the Obama Kool Aid if you really watch 2016.

• Zach says:

September 6, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Speechless, Thank you for injecting a dose of sanity into this discussion. I am tired and nauseated by the idea of “American Exceptionalism” based on nothing other than some ill-conceived notion of infallibility and divine right. Sounds kind of like how Monarchies justified their existence. There is no problem with reducing our footprint and consumption unless you view the world as a winner-takes-all grudge match between dueling nations. Maybe it is already, but we shouldn’t be perpetuating that.

• Regina Sindalovsky says:

September 3, 2012 at 11:29 pm

Have just seen the film. Brilliant! Thank you!

• LindaLoschiavoMakofski says:

September 4, 2012 at 7:30 pm

watched the movie today. I spent over an hour and a half writing an article on Obama’s America 2016 on facebook. No sooner than it was written, all but the last paragrah had been deleted. I’m shaking, I’m frustrated, I’m furious. This movie should be seen by Everyone irregardless of their party affliation, race or creed.

If you can’t afford the money to see this, please go to your Rabi, Pastor or Priest….or ask a friend. This shoud not be missed. This a NOT a work of propaganda. If you’ve read one or all of Obama’s books, nothing in this movie will Shock you. But for those who haven’t read his books please go see it and do your own investigating…..PLEASE

To state in simple terms….every one, regardless of party affliation, creed or race should see this movie. It is NOT a work of propaganda. If any of you have read Obama’s books, this would sound so familiar. I’m so angered that what I wrote was deleted, I’m shaking right now. The piece I did on the movie Obama’s America 2016 I had all been DELETED ON FACEBOOK

BEFORE YOU VOTE – SEE THIS MOVIE, AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO DO THE SAME.

• pebbles says:

September 5, 2012 at 7:29 pm

all bias and GARBAGE!!! Obama is still the MAN!!!!

• Daren says:

September 5, 2012 at 8:58 pm

You clearly haven’t seen the movie. There is no point trying to reason with a Kool Aid drinker like you. You can’t be bothered wit facts.

• Reba says:

September 5, 2012 at 9:20 pm

Please wake up America!

• Switzer says:

September 5, 2012 at 10:17 pm

I have hear this a really good book to read….

• nvrpc says:

September 6, 2012 at 8:13 pm

Obama America 2016 – A must see movie.

It’s totally understandable why the major news media’s, networks and major syndicates aren’t encouraging the general public to rush out and view this movie or for that matter even telling the general public of its existence or where it’s playing. This movie should be the final nail in the Socialist Democratic Party’s coffin as it clearly depicts the party’s affiliation and its member’s agenda.

For those of you who haven’t been mesmerizes to vote strictly party line regardless of consequences pleases do your country, the nation and for that matter the world
    a favor. Take the time to watch this movie from beginning to end before you vote in November 2012.

Obama’s America – Unmaking of the American Dream 2016 is one movie I hope is webcast on you-tube for the world to view, especially the segment containing Obama’s family tree of communist, socialist, Muslim radicals / racist associates and mentors, all of whom are responsible for grooming Obama’s mind, attitude and agenda.

Barrack Hussein Obama is nothing more than his mentor’s puppet doing the work they couldn’t accomplish until they had a mole in the oval office. That mission has been accomplished thanks to all of you who voted for him.

It’s no wonder in the last four years he’s done nothing for the good of this country except lead this nation down the path of indebtedness, bankruptcy and eventually its ultimate demise, all while taking pride in his accomplishment of world equalization.

Obama’s mission is clear. It’s to assure America becomes a third world nation like the one he originated from, under a one world order government by virtue growing the national debt so large we as a world will collapse. His dream is to impose a 100% tax on all working people as long as it accounts for all the people collectively to have what they “need”, all of which will clearly be defined by the government. — Sound familiar ?

For this reason Obama’s leg of the family tree needs to come to an end even if it’s after he’s defeated, since we all know most presidents efforts continue for the rest of their lives until the day their maker calls. It’s during these times when ex- presidents do considerably more damage to the country than while in office. It’s a time when their clandestine associates rally to work behind the curtains while the American people are distracted by current affairs disseminated by a monopoly of biased news networks. Here’s where the eradication of Obama’s bad case of CRS – (cranium rectum inversion) or for that matter anyone who possesses it, becomes a necessity, resulting in a cure. Knowing this it leaves the nation with a question. If Obama adores Muslim ideology why did Barrack Hussein Obama condone Osama Bin Laden’s eradication? I believe the answer is very simple.

In a mad man’s world there can be only one leader and therefore he had no choice. This being the case Obama needed to eliminate the competition at the expense of disclosing an elite fighting force along with classified information that should have never been disclosed to the public. Here’s where Obama attempts to appear as if he’s pro-American, when in fact he’s nothing more than a domestic terrorist Muslim mole and is the true definition of what’s meant when you imply one’s an “enemy of the state”.

My final conclusion after viewing 2016 is this. There’s really no difference between Osama Bin Laden, Barrack Hussein Obama or for that matter Adolph Hitler. Each one had a similar agenda, just different versions and used tactics of the times to implement their dream.

If by chance the people of this nation are so naive, with little or no foresight, to re- elect Barrack Hussein Obama for a second term his agenda of unmaking the American dream will be accomplished through bankrupting our nation, gun control and martial law. It will be the end of America as we knew it, the end of a once great nation and the end of an era mankind will never acquire again.

So, in opposition to Osama’s agenda I too now have a dream. That dream is Obama’s reign is ended in the same manner as was all his predecessors who shared similar ideologies acquired through vial acts and deplorable tactics. Having seen Obama’s true colors over the past four years and now having the facts presented to me on the big screen I will say this. In my eyes Obama’s demise, no matter how it occurs, will be a memorable moment in history to cherish and a time for our nation to celebrate. I could care less how or when it occurs.

• Douglas Roberts says:

September 8, 2012 at 9:12 am

Dinesh D’Souza, you have done the world a credit by publishing this book, which I’m about half way-through. You have answered the question, the only question, that matters — why is Obama doing the things he does and acting the way he acts. It is impossible to to defeat the enemy if you are blinded to your enemy’s motivations. Obama’s experience as you so painstakingly document, is not borne of an American upbringing. To the contrary, his psyche is the result of anti-white hatred brought on by osmosis via his father, mother and others who share a distinctily anti-American and anti-west worldview. As a life long Republican at age 43, I’m a bit younger that Mr. D’Souza but share the worldview brought about by Ronald Reagan’s uniquely American principles under which this country was able to prosper as never before. Instinctively, I knew there was something wrong with Obama once he took the stage in 2008 – although at the time is was centered more on my traditional aversion to left wing democrat class warfare big government ways of thinking.

He ain’t all about that — at least not for the reasons that the Pelosi-Reid crowd are. They don’t hate America — they just want to maintain their own power and the best way to do that from their view is to ever increase the intake of the have-nots at the teat of the bloated federal government that only exists in their mind to perpetuate their own power at the expense of those of who actually produce something.

Obama’s not about that — he is a true ideologue in way that Bill and Hillary Clinton never were and never will be (although Hillary is probably closer than Bill). He has manipulated the left who willingly follow his lead thinking that he believes in what they believe. That may be true with respect to the means that both would employ, i.e., confiscatory taxation, increased regulation, class warfare, the stifling of contrary views and immediately labeling of those poor souls unwilling to drink the cool-laid as racist, homophobic, etc.

But the ends are a different story. That’s why this book is so important. It all makes eminent sense. Why didn’t CNN, ABC, CBS, MSNBC and the rest of the media send a bevy of investigative journalists to Africa, Indonesia and parts beyond to find out more about this “clean and articulate” black man from Chicago, that great midwestern town (I’m from Quincy, IL myself, downstate).

The simple answer is that they bought his line and weren’t interested in doing anything that would deter or impede his historical rise to the height of power. They don’t get it, either.

When I was in law school I had a professor with a Harvard law degree who had never taken a bar exam and never worked a day in his life in his chosen profession. He was a leftist Constitutional law professor. I found it interesting when discussing the First Amendment cases during that Red Scare era how the defendants (admitted Communists) sought to defend their actions based on the First Amendment. I pointed out the obvious hypocrisy in utilizing what may very well be the most important right in a democratic society — the right to criticize the government and not be thrown in jail for it — as the basis for protecting their efforts to overthrown the US government and all non-communist governments in the world.

It seems such observations which I believe to be simple truisms are beyond the grasp of many in this country, which is sad.

The fact is the media took their hands off because any investigation of Obama that turned up anything negative would have been portrayed as racist and would have impeded their own goal of being there to witness history being made — and it was — but it was made based on a false premise, false promises of “Hope and Change” by a bitter man who is slick enough to say what people want to hear so he can employ a gradualist approach to knocking us all down a notch.

• Jan Carter says:

September 12, 2012 at 12:13 am

Douglas, I couldn’t agree with you more about what is going on here.
      Very tragic and infuriating, especially if we let this person continue to occupy the presidency and “fundamentally transform America” as he said he would do before he took office.

• anon says:

September 9, 2012 at 1:05 pm

Gradualist approach to knocking us all down a notch? Did you hear the professional say we maybe has 3-4 more years at this spending rate before we become Greece.

• douglas roberts says:

September 9, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Poor choice of words – you’re correct. Gradualism connotes a longer process – like the last 100 years since 1913. Bankers are smarter and more patient than Obama. However the system is in place for him to bankrupt us but I’m pretty sure they’re not 300 million Greeks armed to the teeth. That may help a bit.

• Linda says:

September 13, 2012 at 1:34 am

Has anyone forgotten that Obama brother is an addict? And has reached to the heartstrings of the public as a “victim.” When in fact, he would steal you blind in a flat second had he not come up with this instead. Too bad, most people remain unaware of the addicts and political tactics that uses material like this to make Obama appear like the big bad wolf. Shame on you. When someone says that “we are going need to give up the lifestyle that we enjoy, I immediately think about all the people who have just done that in light of what those before Obama left him to deal with. I think about that those with a corporate mindset are the ones that worried that they just might have to do without like the rest of us. Anyway, the film is based on facts twisted to fit a political agenda. Please do further research outside of the Republican party ticket to enable you to make an informed and balance decision. God bless America and may He reign in each of our hearts who knows and confesses Him as their Lord and Savior. By the way, Mormons are not Christian, although they use the same terms, they mean something entirely different. Do your homework and then make decision base on that not political proproganda to appeal to your emotions. Be objective and do not let anyone bully you into doing otherwise. It’s hard to swim upstream against the majority when do the right things. But do it anyway, or give swept along with those who vote not knowing all the facts.

• Linda says:

September 13, 2012 at 1:54 am

Hello, but aren’t we already bankrupt being so far in dept. I mean, if I don’t have any money in the bank and I am owing, I would say that means I’m bankrupt. What more, now I could wrong this, but didn’t Clinton leave us with balance budget. But then Bush came and what did Obama walk into? The worse financial mess that the world over have also experienced. But somehow that makes him at fault, not even mentioning the major goal of the Republican party was stated over 2 years ago was to get rid of Obama, rather than to pull up their sleeves and come together as a nation to help our President resolve or at least work towards resolving the financial crisis that he walked into and inherited as a result of a large part of what his predecessor left him.

• Lyndi says:

September 13, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Linda, This tells the story of why Bush was so bad at the end of his term …

Don’t just skim over this, because it’s not very long. Read it slowly and let it sink in. If in doubt, check it out!

The day the Democrats took over was not January 22nd 2009, it was actually January 3rd 2007 the day the Democrats took over the House of Representatives and the Senate, at the very start of the 110th Congress. The Democrat Party controlled a majority in both chambers for the first time since the end of the 103rd Congress in 1995.

For those who are listening to the liberals propagating the fallacy that everything is “Bush’s Fault”, think about this:

January 3rd, 2007 was the day the Democrats took over the Senate and the Congress.

At the time:
    The DOW Jones closed at 12,621.77
    The GDP for the previous quarter was 3.5%
    The Unemployment rate was 4.6%
    George Bush’s Economic policies SET A RECORD of 52 STRAIGHT MONTHS of JOB GROWTH

Remember the day…
    January 3rd, 2007 was the day that Barney Frank took over the House Financial Services Committee and Chris Dodd took over the Senate Banking Committee. The economic meltdown that happened 15 months later was in what part of the economy?

BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES!
    Unemployment… to this CRISIS by (among MANY other things) dumping 5-6 TRILLION Dollars of toxic loans on the economy from YOUR Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac FIASCOES!

Bush asked Congress 17 TIMES to stop Fannie & Freddie – starting in 2001 because it was financially risky for the US economy.

And who took the THIRD highest pay-off from Fannie Mae AND Freddie Mac? OBAMA And who fought against reform of Fannie and Freddie? OBAMA and the Democrat Congress. So when someone tries to blame Bush, REMEMBER JANUARY 3rd, 2007…. THE DAY THE DEMOCRATS TOOK OVER!” Budgets do not come from the White House. They come from Congress and the party that controlled Congress since January 2007 is the Democrat Party. Furthermore, the Democrats controlled the budget process for 2008 & 2009 as well as 2010 & 2011.
    In that first year, they had to contend with George Bush, which caused them to compromise on spending, when Bush somewhat belatedly got tough on spending increases. For 2009, though, Nancy Pelosi & Harry Reid bypassed George Bush entirely, passing continuing resolutions to keep government running until Barack Obama
    could take office. At that time, they passed a massive omnibus spending bill to complete the 2009 budgets.
    And where was Barack Obama during this time? He was a member of that very Congress that passed all of these massive spending bills, and he signed the omnibus bill as President to complete 2009.
    If the Democrats inherited any deficit, it was the 2007 deficit, the last of the Republican budgets. That deficit was the lowest in five years, and the fourth straight decline in deficit spending. After that, Democrats in Congress took control of spending, and that includes Barack Obama, who voted for the budgets. If Obama inherited anything, he inherited it from himself.

In a nutshell, what Obama is saying is I inherited a deficit that I voted for and then I voted to expand that deficit four-fold since January 20th.

I read both of Obama’s books four years ago. I was expecting something far different than what we got. I then read D’Souza’s book, The roots of Obama’s Rage. He was wrestling with the same confusion that I had about the President. I live in small town ND so I don’t think I’ll be able to see the movie, but there have been plenty of others ways to find out what Obama is really about.

• katie says:

September 14, 2012 at 4:30 pm

If you love America, see the movie.I totally agree, we need to vote in an ammerican president, not just someone who has an agenda or a dream to pursue. The film was excellent and I am grateful there are people who are willing to research and share us with thought provoking
    facts. Thanks–please see the movie,

• Rebecca says:

September 17, 2012 at 2:34 pm

If we do nothing to pay China what the US owes them, they may demand the US to pay in land.

• James says:

September 21, 2012 at 9:02 pm

we need a philosopher-president

• C J Newsome says:

September 16, 2012 at 12:16 pm

As a “Senior” Citizen, I have been trying to put my finger on the discomfort I have felt since the campaign of 2008 each time I hear or see the candidate turned president over the airwaves of tv, radio. After reading Mr. D’Souza’s book “Obama’s America” I can now verbalize that discomfort. I shared with friends and family my concern that Obama didn’t sound like a “true” American. He was raised in Indonesia during the important impressionistic years of his youth. He was mentored by those anti-American ideologists prevalent during my teen years of the volatile 1960’s. I lived through those times and remember when our Heroes came home from Vietnam and I cried then and now over how despicably they were treated by their own people.

Are we returning to those times? Are we selling out our heritage to a “world view” that is destructive and demeaning and undermining our values? I don’t see how any thinking individual can buy into the present administration’s rhetoric and actions that have sent so many into depression – mentally and economically.

I want to scream “wake-up” America – our demise is imminent because of this individual’s misguided idea of “equality” in the world. Since when does the world even listen to this ridiculous ideology except when it suits their purpose?

I don’t want an America that is “equal” to the extremist, underdeveloped and under-educated countries espousing destruction of Freedom of the individual with no tolerance for religious freedoms.

I am saddened and frightened at the course this country has traveled over the last decade and especially under the current so-called “leadership.” I have voted in every major/minor election since I was 18 years old – I still believe in the words “ask not what your country can do for you – but what you can do for your country.”

Mr. Obama was/is not a true citizen of the United States regardless of birth records, papers of citizenship or any other “proof.” A true citizen of this great United States loves and understands the principles under which this country was born and has respect, belief and admiration of those principles. Obama didn’t experience the America I know – he experienced the misguided, prejudice and undisciplined fantasies of a generation of rebellious, immature, and naive children reacting to their parents’ fear of world destruction following WWII. MY GENERATION!! They are/were following “the pied piper” of rhetoric and dissemination of all that is sacred in this country.

Thank you Mr. D’Souza for your efforts and for standing for those of us who will never be heard but believe as you do – That America is in danger and we MUST stand together and be counted regardless of the cost to us personally – Our Military has been standing for us for generations – can we not now rise up and stand with them to defend against those who would take those freedoms from us?

Let us BE “One Nation, Under God, Indivisible” = Will all the sacrifice of our for-bearers be for nothing?

• Rebecca says:

September 17, 2012 at 2:19 pm

Strange how the writter and narrator of Obama’s America was born in India and knows what America is about and what is it means to be an American but President Obama does not. Amazing how Obama seems so foreign and disconnected to our country and God for that matter.