New Voices: Stephen Limbaugh Responds To Your Stupid Liberal Friend

In the latest video of a “new voices” series, Stephen Limbaugh gives his unique take on the liberal dogma that “corporations are not people.”

Watch now:

Keep an eye out for more “new voices” videos on DineshDSouza.com in the coming months. In the meantime, watch some more of Stephen’s videos and connect with him on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.

WND: Psych Report Confirms D'Souza "Well-Adjusted"
WND: D'Souza Case Exposes Startling Double Standard
InfoWars: Dinesh D'Souza To Continue Brainwashing
Breitbart: The Political Persecution Of Dinesh D'Souza
Fox News: Fed Judge Orders Psych Counseling For D'Souza
WND: Dem Judge Orders Psych Counseling For D'Souza
DNJ: Tebow Promotes Christian Service In Murfreesboro Speech
VIDEO: Elly Maye Asks, Is Obama Stupid or Evil?

• heidi-man says:

July 23, 2015 at 2:24 AM

i don’t like the over the top silliness of Stephen Limbaugh. I just don’t.
    years of work in music and advertising, and it’s just not on point with serious
    topics that bring us to this site. — please reconsider.
    *** Look at Tomi Laren on OAN — she’s 22 and speaking out about Islam
    we are on the Internet and ALL of us like different kinds of music. S.Limbaugh is NOT ‘that’ !
    Please!

• Willy says:

July 24, 2015 at 1:44 PM

I tweet, but no FB. What 2016 candidate are you leaning toward?

• gary-man says:

July 26, 2015 at 1:27 PM

I didn’t find this that great either. It’s the first time I have seen Stephen, so maybe he does some better stuff. Or maybe this appeals to a younger demographic. I’m not telling kids to get off my grass yet, and I do get silly from time to time, but I’m not making videos when I do it. Maybe I should!

• Greenebeane says:

July 26, 2015 at 1:45 PM

Hey Heidi-Man, you don’t like Stephen Limbaugh? Well I guess you have a right to an opinion. Let me tell you what I don’t like. I don’t like corruption. I don’t like how this admin interprets the rules for their needs and the rest of us eat cake. I don’t like how liberal judges will not hear valid cases and will go far and beyond to punish people like D’Souza and not their own liberal criminals, like the banksters, and corporations who are killing our planet (say MONSANTO and Dupont) I know you know what I mean. I applaud anyone who will call them out no matter what the art form. We need more people who will take the time to “alert” folks to what is really happening. When is your next video since you are experienced in the music and marketing world? It should be a shoe in! The youth of our nation need to stand up and say enough is enough. This is our country and it will not be ruled by dictators and criminals. I support anyone who has the guts to do so. Good Job Stephen. I know the youth of this country appreciates it.

• Harvey says:

July 26, 2015 at 4:27 PM

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I behold beauty in being over the top. See, I have an opinion too!

• Jeannine Smock says:

July 27, 2015 at 9:27 AM

It does look as if all the Limbaugh’s have brains and talent. The liberals have neither. A liberal will come up with a idea. want to make it happen, as in school lunches with healthy food. and OMG kids have grown up doing just fine on all foods. That being said they never can think to the end result that the kids may just not like the damn good food. They do not need it because all their parts are new and functioning just fine. They never have a thought to the end results as in a future with not enough food do to over population, wanting to give this country away to another country when so many have died to stop that from happening. They are as smart as a rock when it comes to logic. No one with a ounce of brains should ever listen to a liberal or take any they say to heart. They can barely tie their own shoe laces. They know nothing about the history of our country and the sacrifice’s made to make and keep us all FREE! I pray for the day when children will ask their parents “What is a Liberal?” Whey they are NOT liberals, The word Liberal means generous and tolerant but they are any thing but. They are generous to a fault with other peoples money, They want to control our speech, our habits, how we live, what our children learn in School. what they eat and the beat goes on. They is no end to what they want to control so they really are not LIBERALS! They are controllers.

• Tina B says:

July 26, 2015 at 12:51 PM

You think he is over the top and don’t like his style? Have you seen any of the you tubers and game tubers out there that make really nice living “being over the top” just for their audience? Their audience. This is exactly what conservatives need to reach out to those who constantly need to be entertained, we need to reach out to them on their level, using their style and their social medium. Way to go Stephen for going outside of the box to accomplish something no one else has.

• Patrick Simpson says:

July 26, 2015 at 4:15 PM

Outstanding job Stephen, we need some young exciting people to reach the young blind people who have been indoctrinated by the far left radical schools and colleges. Keep up the good work

• Mark J says:

July 26, 2015 at 2:03 PM

You may be right Tina B, and if so, it’s pretty scary that this is the way we have to connect with a large chunk of today’s young people!

• GigiR says:

July 26, 2015 at 2:17 PM

Don’t like what you term over the top silliness? Don’t watch. Envy and negativism are dreary. Your post also illustrates the important truth that where knowledge and skills are not jealously guarded and intentionally kept from others, rudimentary literacy and rudimentary comprehension seem to be closely associated. (I liked the video and found it quite interesting.)

• Betty B. Stafford says:

July 26, 2015 at 4:31 PM

I’m a grandmother, and even I got Stephen’s message. In fact I rather liked it. At least, in my opinion, he got his
    point across. And if that’s what it takes to wake up the youth, ” Go Stephen”.

• J.R. says:

July 26, 2015 at 5:12 PM

Love it, Stephen! Keep mocking the illogical pothead liberals. You’re a breath of fresh air!

• 2cents says:

July 26, 2015 at 8:59 PM

Hmmmm. First impression? Don’t get me wrong. I am glad that he brings facts to light and uses entertainment to correct people who are living in libland without a reason, but just as Steve Allen seemed less than “cool” to me as he did his vaudeville/theater production style routines back when that style had a wider audience, this current production from this Steven seems like it needs work..I am a founding principled, conservative-libertarian hard and classic rock influenced guitarist with an appreciation for different styles of music and entertainment and the government established with few and defined powers, but I don’t see this as making a connection with anyone that I know between the ages of 15 and 50. Thinking of the Limbaugh voices that we currently know, I think that the bar is set very high for Steven and while I am very glad to see another generation rising, I hope that Steven carries the torch on a level worthy of the Limbaugh name. I don’t intend to discourage. I want to encourage the development of this new voice and ideas. The man is talented and apparently smart. I am simply suggesting more pre production work and tone down the silly a bit to emphasize the points made in the piece. As a long time musician who has had friends tell me I’m great and who has had better friends tell me “you screwed up that riff” as I was improving over the years, I have learned that criticism is occasionally as useful as rehearsal and having people simply say “great job”, overlooking what needs work isn’t always helpful, so I could have decided to post nothing, but I thought that maybe my 2 cents would be of use. In one sentence, I’d suggest a little less Jim Carey humor and a little more Ben Franklin wit.

• Grannie says:

July 27, 2015 at 6:28 PM

Have you ever heard of a paragraph?

And his name is Stephen, not Steven

• arensb says:

July 27, 2015 at 10:02 AM

The liberal argument is that corporations don’t breathe, don’t eat, don’t sleep, can exist for centuries, and generally speaking aren’t human beings, so they shouldn’t be defined as persons in the legal code.
    And Limbaugh’s response to this is, “Ah, but they’re defined as persons in the legal code!”

• Geneva Coats says:

July 27, 2015 at 2:01 PM

I’d have enjoyed this much better if it blasted the notion that evil corporations don’t pay enough taxes. THAT’S what the liberals rail about, not whether or not corporations are persons or not.

• GigR says:

July 27, 2015 at 5:21 PM

Do you comprehend the idea of what the law actually is and why it exists? Do you understand that this is a country of laws, not men? The law defines corporations as people. If you don’t like it, petition congress to CHANGE THE LAW. Don’t hector your fellow countrymen who can do nothing about it. Don’t rudely scream as loudly as you can, “no it isn’t so.” Everyone is entitled to an opinion but please attempt to have informed opinions. An informed opinion, based on WHAT IS, will help you to know yourself as a human who has the ability to see what is, and having that ability, provide you far more value than one based primarily in inchoate wishes, envy, and resentments. Do you understand that things are what they are separate from your hopes, envy, wishes, and ardently held desires? For such a young man he is quite clear in and presents his ideas delightfully. Look again. It is truly possible to for you to think logically logically and thus to come to understand reality. If you do, your life will only change for the better. No more need to shout your outrage and fury. Instead you can see what truly is in this world of ours, then decide what you wish to change, and how to go about doing that.

• Holly Downs says:

August 6, 2015 at 7:30 PM

No they do not pay their fair share of taxes ! But the real problem is the extra vote this non person gets !
      Do you REALLY think it is fair that Mitt Romney paid a whooping 13% of however many millions he has while a waitress pays 20% or more ? Any idea how many lifetimes a waitress would have to live to pay in 1% of Romney’s income ? Know how hard a waitress works ? Romney sits on his ass and gets “dividends” ! This is why we are angry about Corporate Welfare ! While these
      so called conservatives do not pay millions in taxes they point to food stamps as waste full !
      Feeding children ! Wasteful? By the way the majority of the starving children are Caucasian !

• Holly Downs says:

August 6, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Nice video lots of color ! Point is missed however seemingly by one and all ! As poor people we are( at least pretending ) democratic and there is strength in numbers! Yes corporations are made up of people each with 1 vote . Now this group of people will each get 1 vote and an an extra vote as the Corporation ! So if my husband is 1 vote then I am one vote then if I have the $ I can make us a corporation and get a third vote ! That equals 3 votes ! The wealthy already rig elections by having more money to bribe candidates . Now they can beef up their numbers by 1 extra ! Think about that!