Hannity: D'Souza, Kevin Williamson Battle Juan Williams on Obama's Patriotism

Obama has always surrounded himself with people who have negative views of America. On February 20, D’Souza, Kevin Williamson, Juan Williams, and Sean Hannity discussed Mayor Giuliani’s comments about Obama’s patriotism. Does Barack Obama love America?

Watch the debate:

NYT: Giuliani Says Obama May Be An Anti-Colonialist
Western Journalism: Dinesh Was Right, Obama Forming Global Caliphate
Newsmax: D'Souza Debates David Swerdlick, Has No Apologies for Obama Tweet
NYT: Dealt Setback, Obama Puts Off Immigrant Plan
D'Souza on PJTV: What Happened to Reagan's Hollywood?
Mediaite: Amazon Protests FAA's Proposed Drone Regulations
The Guardian: Libya and Egypt Launch Air Strikes After ISIS Posts Beheadings Video
Yahoo News: 2 Deadly Shootings Within Hours In Copenhagen, 5 Wounded

• Jo Nelson says:

February 21, 2015 at 11:56 PM

Thank you for your dedication to America. I enjoy all you post and have bought your book and movie. It is so sad that often immigrant Americans appreciate this country more than those who were born here. Thank you very very much!!!!

• Hank DeLuca says:

February 22, 2015 at 1:12 AM

When is something going to be done about the brilliant juan williams? He pisses me off!!!

• Delores Moyer says:

February 27, 2015 at 4:08 PM

I think it’s Fox’s way to be “fair and balanced” when I don’t care for that at all and makes me want to turn offf Fox. I think Juan is smart and Fox hired him for the purpose as stated. I won’t watch Fox anymore/wrote them why and it’s because of Megan Fox shouting/demeaning Rudy Giuliani for his statements. I told Fox she should be FIRED. The good ones on Fox need to look at OANN Chanel which is excellent and, in my mind, replaces Fox in every way – none of the fair/balanced approach – get rid of Juan/O’Reilly and Megan mostly and the rest need to seek employment with OANN – a REAL conservative network and doesn’t play games, etc. with those in power to stay as a great news station -I like Gretta, Hannity and many of the others but they (all of them for that matter) are TOLD by Fox Executives what they can say/not say (political is what they make their channel instead of giving us real stories/ANSWERS. They just repeat the same old lines but don’t give the root cause of anything. Fortunately, we now have OANN and others (individuals) who speak the truth/give us the answers not just the same old “crap” as before. Hannity said he was going to leave, then he needs to now to keep his reputation intact and same with the other good ones (exceptions as stated above).

• Eugene says:

February 28, 2015 at 12:22 AM

You can’t be very familiar with Fox. There is no Megan Fox. I guess you mean Megyn Kelly. I will look for OANN.

• Andy says:

February 22, 2015 at 4:00 AM

Dinesh, did you record this in San Diego? SDSU YAL would love to meet you if you are in the area.

• Rachel says:

February 22, 2015 at 5:29 AM

Juan is such a horse’s ass. I WANT to like him, I TRY…but over and over he proves he’s in complete denial of reality!

• Ellen says:

February 22, 2015 at 8:33 AM

Thank you Mr. D’Souza for your fearless efforts in keeping the truth alive.

• Robin says:

February 22, 2015 at 8:40 AM

forget “Race” D’nesh and Jindal are both darker than the half white /half black man in the White House! They know of what they speak! Until the Muslims took over, they had a caste system! The darker your skin the less yo were entitled to. So only the light colored people got good jobs, the darkest were reduced to begging for alms if they could not find work in the dirtiest of employment. Americas blacks did suffer under slavery for a couple hundred years. No one today was a slave. There are almost no sharecroppers left! It might be informative to as a city born African American what a sharecropper is…most don’t know. My ancestors came over because of the world wars. I’m white, get over it! I and my ancestors had nothing to do with slavery. The people of India have been abused because of color for more than centuries. The caste system was an invention that carries on today in India. With Islam overtaking this country the lower castes have little or no chance of protecting themselves. I digress! Color has nothing to with who we are other than how we allow it to influence us! Many use color to say I’m better than that and rise up in defiance of bigotry! I say hooray a long as you don’t let bigotry shape your relationships. I was brought up a military brat. Race meant nothing to me. I don’t even recall when i started noticing the difference in skin colors of friends. My children were also brought up in the military. They too had no concept of color until their African American and Hispanic friends made them feel different. My daughter thought she could get a black tan like her best friend! I had to explain to my baby girl that she would never be that dark and that was how G-d wanted us to learn from each other, through our differences! My daughter to this day doesn’t see color like others do! Innocent eyes are a beautiful thing! Yes the blacks suffered under enslavement to whites and blacks in the early days of America becoming a country! But slavery has been gone quite awhile now. Let’s not enslave ourselves in vindication, revenge, or reparations! The Jews have been systematically eradicated many times over but as G-d promised they have their land and are holding onto it for dear life!, while being persecuted even here in the Great and Moral US of A! While ISiS is beheading, crucifying, and immolating everyone that s not of their exact faith!

• John Tomson says:

February 22, 2015 at 9:29 AM

If you can’t see it by now you will never see it. Obama is as transparent as they come and his motives should be clearly evident to even the most ignorant American.

• lynda says:

February 22, 2015 at 9:40 AM

Williamson speaks the truth. Obama was raised in Indonesia the most highly populated muslim country. He views USA as the enemy. All Obama/democrats policies have done nothing but destroy our nation & LEGAL citizens lives.

• Cathy Adkins says:

February 22, 2015 at 12:20 PM

If Juan thinks Obama loves America he has lost his mind. Obama hates America and the people here if you are not a Muslim he has no time for you. Why do you think Obama has lost the respect of the American people. .he doesn’t even try to hide it any more. He should be shot for treasonous acts committed against America and it’s people regardless of religious preferences race. He has no respect for the constitution and shame on us for allowing this traitor in our white house

• Leslie Burks says:

February 22, 2015 at 9:05 PM

amen!

• Frank Keefe says:

February 24, 2015 at 2:13 AM

Jesus said “by their fruits you will know them”Obama,s fruit is bad…his heart and soul is for Islam and Christianity was used as a tool to get into the Whitehouse.Incredibly he was elected TWICE and that says to me a Brit the American people dont care anymore.On the horizon waiting in the wings is Hilary Clinton if Americans elect her it will be the final nail in the coffin of a God loving nation.

• Betty Graham says:

February 27, 2015 at 6:03 PM

To what Frank says, I agree. I will work to try to keep that from happening, but too many can’t see what the U.S. is becoming and what we are losing. Six years ago, we stopped Hillary and got Obama. If we loose now, we loose the country that the U.S. used to be, the greatest force for good in the world. So to what Frank said, I will only add AMEN!

• Sonny Zackeo says:

February 27, 2015 at 5:49 PM

Dinesh! I can listen to you all day. You are SOOO right its ridiculous! Obama’s America 2016 was A WAKE UP CALL!! When that came out I was posting HUGE comments on Facebook PLEADING people to watch the movie before they vote. I think you should get your own network!!! Or TV show…like Rush had…You need to be heard WAY more than you are now! Oh…and F Bill Maher and F John Stewart. I mean, really. God Bless….

• Barak says:

February 28, 2015 at 1:59 AM

I think Obama is a wonderful woman. She has done more as president than Truman. Stop being all unpatriotic and just blame Al Gore and Joe “ByGod” Biden, they are the scapegoats in place.

• Jeff Woodwick says:

March 1, 2015 at 3:35 PM

Everyone struggles for a rational, polite explanation for the totality of Obama’s foreign policy. I think that Dinesh comes the closest to the actual truth of the matter. In my opinion, it is not apathy or incompetence that explains his actions. To put it simply, he’s “just not that into America” or its interests. He seems to working to advance agendas outside of America’s interests, interests that would benefit from our diminished economic and policy influence world wide. I would bet that if the truth were know about his private long term objectives and allies, we would all be very alarmed.

• Jeff Noncent says:

March 1, 2015 at 6:59 PM

I agree with the former mayor of NYC, and I’ll go further than that Obala is a Muslim. a terrorist, a Murderer, a communist, socialist

• Lapinihile says:

March 2, 2015 at 4:13 PM

It looks like Dinesh will have to write another book on Hillary. The way things are going and trying to get the illegal aliens drivers licenses and benefits, they will have a influx of democrats to vote for a crazy witch that they know nothing about. They just want the freebies. If nothing changes and she is elected, we will be doomed.