VIDEO: Dinesh D'Souza & Judge Jeanine DESTROY Hillary's attempted "return to politics"

Will Hillary Clinton still be able to use her greasy magic to squeeze money out of people now that she doesn’t have any influence to sell?

Watch now:

Available now, Dinesh D’Souza’s new book The Big Lie exposes the Left’s biggest lie yet: their campaign to paint conservatives as Nazis to cover up their own fascism.

The Big Lie social banner

Click here to order your signed copy today and receive a downloadable PDF of the explosive first chapter!

Hear Dinesh D'Souza speak in Houston!
VIDEO: Elly Lists Ten Things She's In Favor Of As A Young Conservative
Dinesh D'Souza to debate Alinsky's son on the legacy of his father at FreedomFest 2017
Fox News: Who is Obama Administration Official Who Spilled Beans?
Fox News: How Schumer and Dems May Have Sealed Gorsuch's Confirmation
VIDEO: D'Souza Explains Preet Bharara is Ruthless and Deceitful
Washington Examiner: US attorney defies Trump, won't resign
NYT: Trump Abruptly Orders 46 Obama-Era Prosecutors to Resign

• Linda Theis says:

May 8, 2017 at 9:17 pm

I have the movie I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that this crazy B—h did not get in. I can not even think about how bad it would be. I LOVE PRESIDENT TRUMP! I support what ever he does and I do not care who does or does not like it.
    I am waiting for a cup cake to say some thing to me. I think it is my RED HAIR and GREEN EYES and my NRA HATS AND TEESHIRTS?

• barbara says:

May 20, 2017 at 11:40 pm

if I wasn,t an old lady I would stand beside you in fight

• Dorie says:

May 9, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MORE PEOPLE AREN’T SEEKING THE TRUTH, IF THEY DID AND HAD ANY INTELLIGENCE THERE WOULDN’T BE TO MANY PEOPLE THAT WOULD ASSOCIATE THEM SELVES TO A LIBERAL PARTY LIKE THE DEMOCRATS.
    NOT KNOWING WHAT FUTURE THERE CHILDREN WOULD HAVE NOT GROWING UP IN A FREE WORLD.

• Robert C Heisman says:

May 9, 2017 at 12:52 pm

You are absolutely amazing. Thank you for being there when America needs you. God bless you and your family.

• Yvonne Stamatellos says:

May 9, 2017 at 1:38 pm

Sorry you feel that way about the GOP Dinesh. After reading your entire article I was most
    Disappointed on your last comments re voting for Hillary………you sound as though you can
    Be persuaded very easily and principles are not all that important. I know my daughter could not persuade my vote unless she agreed with my principles. My husband and I did pay to
    See both your documentaries and persuaded many others to do so. I may not do that next
    Time around.
    Yvonne Stamatellos

• Mark says:

May 27, 2017 at 7:11 pm

I took my two teenaged sons to see ‘Hillary’s America’. It’s good to hear that you seem to understand

how to use media to counter disinformation campaigns of the anti-Americans. An accurate view of

history conveys lots of timely lessons. IF you can dramatize those lessons (make movies), all the better.

You see. There’s an ancient reason for the many griefs that we face in the here and now.

Liberals didn’t invent evil. They only choose to participate in it. Thanks for letting my sons

get a glimpse of modern politics.

A little historic quote:

“For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it…

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil.

Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith (true faith)

and pierced themselves with many griefs.”

Notice: Undefined index: lightbox_gallery_script_loading_point in /var/app/current/wp-content/plugins/lightbox-gallery/lightbox-gallery.php on line 211