VIDEO: Dinesh D'Souza goes UNCHAINED at Trinity University

In another #onlyatYAF lecture, Dinesh D’Souza blasts the left for their fascist roots and anti-minority bigotry, two things they have become adept at throwing at the right. In fact, the history of the Democratic Party is a history of corruption, bigotry, and totalitarianism. Dinesh D’Souza is UNCHAINED at Trinity University.

Watch now:

Learn more about Young America’s Foundation here.

Dinesh D’Souza’s newest film is Hillary’s America, available on DVD and Digital HD now! Order your copy here.

Go behind the curtain and discover the sordid past of Hillary and the Democrats. Order your copy of the movie today!

• Rich says:

March 14, 2017 at 3:21 pm

Awesome!
    After Trump serves as POTUS will you please be the next candidate!

• chris.s. says:

March 20, 2017 at 12:35 pm

I agree you should be a big part of the voice of America. You speak so intelligently for so many of us. Thank you for your moral courage and steadiness of spirit. Thank you for your advice and support.

• T. Muclahy says:

March 23, 2017 at 1:37 pm

Unfortunately, Dinesh D’Souza cannot run for Presidency here in the U.S.A. He was born in Mumbai (also known as Bombay, the official name until 1995). We can dream, however.

• Dougn says:

March 14, 2017 at 5:03 pm

I agree with the mission of Young Americas and Dinsh D’Souza is a fantastic choice BUT please would the presenter not refer to himself or others about to graduate college as “kids”

• Marge Von Bon says:

March 14, 2017 at 11:56 pm

Wonderful speech and great open discussion!

• Carly says:

March 15, 2017 at 2:32 am

Wow, I just watched the entire presentation and Q and A. Excellent Job Dinesh…I’m totally impressed. Keep speaking at colleges!

• Deborah says:

March 15, 2017 at 8:14 am

I really enjoyed your presentation. Throughout my education (I’m 63), I now have discovered that I wasn’t taught the truth. The education system has been used at least since the 1940’s to dumb down our young population to make it easy to “overtake”. Sadly it has almost come to fruition, perhaps it may be too late already, but I am hopeful that our Preaident Trump can effect a change in that direction. I look forward to your movie possibilities and further reading of your books. Thank you for sharing the truth to our young Americans. They are the ones who will control their future, blindly or otherwise. They need to know the truth.

• Deej DiGiacoma says:

March 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm

Alas, if only D.C. Republicans could explain America like this.

• Cheryl says:

March 17, 2017 at 10:55 pm

Bingo! You hit the nail on the head, if only…

• Jan Elliott says:

March 16, 2017 at 8:22 am

Thank you for your passion, intellect and courage.

• Bea Warren says:

March 17, 2017 at 2:46 pm

I thoroughly enjoyed this presentation. I do pray that I can obtain the courage needed to get out the truth that is so needed in this world. I love to listen to you because afterwards I feel educated enough that I can adequately defend what I believe in as a conservative and as a Christian.

• Brad Davis says:

March 20, 2017 at 1:11 pm

Thanks so much, Dinesh! You are an American hero!