Actor Jon Voight's Urgent Message on "America"

Jon Voight was on FOX News Saturday night to talk about Obama and the future of America. During his live televised statement, he expressed his support for D’Souza:

“I’m here because of my heavy heart that a great man, Dinesh D’Souza, a patriotic man – more patriotic than anyone that I can think of at this moment, present company excepted – is being aggressively, negatively targeted in many ways, and the latest targeting is the boycotting of the great important book America: Imagine A World Without Her, and his film is based on this book. It should be seen by every patriotic American. It is in theaters now.”

Watch the clip here:

Watch the full statement by Voight here:

Glenn Beck: D'Souza Discusses Controversy Surrounding His New Book and Film
TheBlaze: Dinesh D'Souza's "America" A Movie with the Soul of a Church
WND: "America" Filmmaker Claims Victory
TheBlaze: D’Souza Takes on Entire Panel of Leftists in Debate on Slavery, Obama
Hollywood Reporter: Google Says It Will Take 'Some Time' to Fix "America" Search Results
VIDEO: D'Souza Talks Costco, Cinemascore with Rick Amato
Hannity: D'Souza on Costco's "Political Decision" to Pull Book
Fox News Insider: Costco Reverses Decision to Pull D'Souza's Book

• Robin Stafford says:

July 13, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Mr. DSouza, please accept my heartfelt thanks and appreciation for putting yourself out there for targeting from the progressives, by speaking the truth. You have always conducted yourself in a civilized manner and I admire your work and your efforts at saving America. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

• Linda says:

July 13, 2014 at 10:05 PM

Heard Jon Voight on Huckabee, Sat nite! He was powerful and right on!! Then, went to see “America” today! Powerful! Dinesh handled the whole thing beautifully – the accusations and the answers, the lies and the truth!! Can’t wait for his next movie! Hope it is well under way already!!
    Thank you, Dinesh, and all those that worked with you in all aspects!

• deborah pearson says:

July 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

My husband and I saw “America” last sunday. It was outstanding. It answered all the attacks and lies of the left on america. we stood up at the and of the movie and clapped. I saw Jon voight last night on Huckabee. I wish what he said would be put on video. He had such emotion and was crying as he spoke about america. this is how so many americans feel right now. we feel so hopeless as we see how america has deterioted under the presidency of President Obama. He is totally destroying America and our freedoms. I thank you Dinesh and Jon voight for being such patriots. Thank you for standing up for what is right.

• Delia Winn says:

July 14, 2014 at 12:01 AM

Mr. D’Souza manages to bring us the truth about Obama, ever since I saw the first video, I knew he had study Obama, everything he predicted about Obama’s second term, has come true. Brilliant man. People that don’t want to admit how bad Obama has run our country, should read his book and watch the speech he gave in 2011.

• Scott & Melinda Luca says:

July 14, 2014 at 12:13 AM

Thank you so much for producing “America” and being a voice for the citizens of the United States. Thanks also to Jon Voight for appearing on Mike Huckabee’s show and also speaking for millions of Americans. We do wonder what to do because when we write our congressional representatives in the Democratic state of Oregon all we get in return is a condescending and patronizing reply. When we write representatives in other states that share our same beliefs we are regrettably told that they cannot help us because we live in another state. Our voice is NOT being heard and we are watching the O’Bama administration deliberately destroy the very things that made our country , strong not only for ourselves but for the defense of the vulnerable people of the world.
    Please help us know what to do ! By the way, we campaigned and voted for Romney 🙂

• Sleepy Hollow says:

July 14, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Thank you very much for telling me the truth. Our world are still so much unfair and abusive.

• phyllis says:

July 14, 2014 at 3:07 AM

So, what is the name of the book? “America, the movie”? What a stupid beginning of this article.

• Betty says:

July 14, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Cant find it playing anywhere in my area! I hope it is shown on TV before the November election!

• Ed Jenson says:

July 14, 2014 at 10:18 AM

This movie should be required viewing. We all need to be reminded what a Great Country this is. Thank You Dnesh D’Souza!. And Thank You John for speaking out!… You’re both Great Americans.

Hopefully these voices and many others (with God’s help) can save “The Home of the Brave”. Not much time left.

• Daniel Stackhouse says:

July 14, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Mr. D’Souza,

I saw America at a preview screening on Tuesday, July 1 before its official opening. I was so impressed that I went and saw the film again, but this time I took my 12 year old daughter and my 16 year old step-son. They both enjoyed it. I hope everyone who sees it takes a younger person as well. We must warn them of the Zinn “shame narrative” which they will undoubtedly encounter in high school and college.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for enduring the slings and arrows of the anti-American left as you defend our beautiful country!

• MonikaLSheldonLondon says:

July 15, 2014 at 7:00 AM

Amazing job, Dinesh, Gerald and your great team. First, thank you to everyone who is taking up this subject who have the power to do so. We are at a point where a painful reality needs to be included to understand the undermining of America. Netanyahu does not represent facts. He is Russian, his family immigrated to Palestine and changed their name from Mileikowsky to Netanyahu and the Kingdom of Judah is located in Israel Occupied Palestinian Territory, it has not been 100% Arabized. I love America, yet, I pay my taxes and then Congress sends my money to Israel whereby Netanyahu kills my family who are authentic Jews from renamed Kingdom of Judah. The persecution of the Jews is real and Israel is doing it before your very eyes. So, this same ilk are the Leftists, and using powerful lobbys they have infilitrated everything from Hollywood to Washington DC so being a Repubican does not guarantee a person is a conservative and truth sayer. They could easily be a wolf in sheeps clothing. Jon Voight needs to understand his statements can help and can harm, he is not 100% on the mark.

• NEIL C. REINHARDT says:

July 15, 2014 at 7:04 PM

IF, IN 2016. THE REPUBLICANS WANT TO WIN BY A LAND SLIDE, ALL THEY HAVE TO DO IS CONVINCE AND THEN SUPPORT CONDI RICE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT SHE WOULD WIN AS VOTERS FROM ALL DIFFERENT SEGMENTS AND FOR DIFFERENT REASONS WOULD SUPPORT HER.

• Fleeb says:

July 16, 2014 at 2:54 PM

This was an absolutely terrible movie.

• S L Cotton says:

July 16, 2014 at 3:53 PM

EVERYONE COMPLAINS BUT NO ONE TAKES ACTION! WHAT WILL IT TAKE TO REMOVE OBAMA AND HIS STAFF FROM GOVERNMENT….OUR COUNTRY AMERICA? SOMEONE WHO CAN NEEDS TO BEGIN THE NECESSARY ACTION TO REMOVE THEM ALL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE FOR AMERICA AND IT’S PEOPLE! IT MIGHT BE TOO LATE ALREADY???

• Dr Christian Le says:

July 18, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I heard many good things about ‘America, the Movie’ and the book and especially Brother Dinesh D’Souza – a man of God who is patriotic, truly loves America and its people. I read his books and they are very inspiring indeed. I haven’t had a chance reading this book ‘America’ yet and I look forward to seeing his movie and read the book when they come to Australia – my Aussie country. Though I am not an American but I love America and the people of America who brought good and godly values to many societies, particularly those American missionaries who came to Vietnam bringing the Good News – the gospel of Christ to Vietnamese people, through them I came to know the Lord Jesus Christ, America and its people. Thanks God for America and its people. Long live America! and I love you. And May God protect you from the power of the enemies ~ Christian Le PhD

• Jurbop says:

July 18, 2014 at 2:12 AM

I was really impressed with the high quality of the film. Too bad the content was such a pile of crap. I could care less about Republicans or Democrats, they’re all working under the same agenda, and that doesn’t include the country and its citizens. I’m an American who’s deeply concerned with the direction the country is headed in. The premise was interesting, “what if America lost the revolution”, but he never followed up on it and failed to predict how losing would lead to a very different world today. He went directly into 5 serious “crimes” America committed in order to become the country it is today. He then tried to debunk those issues, but was very unconvincing as you could shoot giant holes through his logic and his conclusions. Inevitably, the movie got to the real message, condemning Obama and Hillary as if where we are today is all their fault. How absurd! Like the destructive eight years under a Bush administration that history will conclude to be the worst president in the country’s history, and the president who contributed the most to the country’s downfall, had nothing to do with the country’s demise. Like the fact that the Republican party, along with a number of Democrats who have done absolutely nothing for the last six years, contributing big-time to the country’s problems, all in order to assure Obama fails at everything he tries to do, had nothing to do with it. I don’t defend Obama because he seems to have finally succumbed to the corruption and arrogance of Congress, and just didn’t have the balls to stand up to them. But to believe Obama is the root of the country’s problems is so absurd, and just one more big lie that’s been said often enough that a substantial number of gullible, clueless, too lazy to verify information, voters who fail to realize that until we stop bickering hatefully amongst ourselves over unresolvable social issues, we will continue to head down the self-destructive path these political imposters have shoved down our throats. Wake up, we’re all in this together, and neither party is representing us. We need to unite and demand serious changes to the way Washington conducts business in so many areas.

• Linda says:

July 18, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Thank God for people like you. Yes, we are loosing our country and sadly enough, young people don’t realize that. Things to them look normal. Things to us older people look abnormal. If we do not reach out to young people this country is lost. We lost in the schools, on most TV networks and also the movie industry. It is time to take back our country and our freedom. Thanks for your courage and I wish you the best

• Demetrius Villa says:

July 19, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Dear Dinesh, I really love the movie “America” and I want to open an opportunity to put the vision we share of a bright future. I’m a university student at Florida International University and the founder of the High Speed Rail America Club. I would love if you could please support this documentary we are trying to crowdfund called The American Train and this article I wrote. It would really instill the solution and hope within the individual if history were to rhyme again in bonding the country through steel: http://hsrac.com/an-end-to-the-recession/

From A Patriot,
    Demetrius Villa

• Kathy H. says:

July 24, 2014 at 5:07 PM

“America” is an absolutely wonderful movie. Dinesh analyzes our history, objectively, and presents the truth on the why’s and how’s of America’s greatness, and alerts us to America’s possible demise. We are blessed to have him in this country. Support his work.

• Marvin Gentz says:

July 27, 2014 at 4:02 AM

Actually, Mr. Voight did not seem very sincere. While he was speaking from his heart, he was reading every word. Then, when he stopped reading and graciously looked at the audience, he stumbled over his words. His delivery was not very professional.

• Kristian says:

August 8, 2014 at 9:24 AM

An impressive share! I’ve just faedorwrd this onto a co-worker who was conducting a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast simply because I found it for him lol. So allow me to reword this . Thanks for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending time to talk about this matter here on your website.

• Billy Parker says:

August 12, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Dear Mr. D’Souza,

I have an idea for you that will help change the political landscape for the next two elections, but mostly for the 2016 national election.

I love your most recent movie – probably the most important political documentary film of our lifetime. However, you are preaching to the choir. My idea that I would like to talk to you about involves making inroads into the Democratic Party. Please email me back.

Thanks,