Exclusive "2016" Update with Dinesh D'Souza

Video

I have some good news and some bad news.

The good news is that this week is Thanksgiving, and we have a lot to be thankful for in America. We are living in a nation that is truly exceptional, and we still enjoy freedoms unlike those found anywhere else in the world. The American dream is still the dream of millions across the globe.

The bad news is that there are those within our country that seek to undermine this exceptionalism and “take us down a notch.” What’s worse is that one of those people happens to be the President of the United States.

When I directed 2016: Obama’s America over a year ago, I prayed that I would be wrong. The damage that I predicted Obama would do to our country could never be worth an “I told you so.”

Unfortunately, I wasn’t wrong. Wielding a weaponized national debt and a disdain for our standing in the world, President Obama draws us nearer and nearer to the dystopia that I warned against in 2016.

Because of this rapid decline, I created a special, eight-minute update to 2016 that you need to see. This exclusive video is only available on my website, and you can click here to view it right now.

If you’re fed up with our current president’s disregard for the founders’ vision of America, email this video to a friend. You can also sign up for my email updates list here.

Video

• Sandra says:

November 27, 2013 at 1:25 am

Thanks, Dinesh, for this rather chilling update. I was hoping you would revisit your predictions and give us some more of your valuable and thoughtful insight. You offer us the missing pieces to the puzzle of this president. I look around me and see Obama’s America more every day in my county–abandoned businesses block after block, and so forth.

• david duenias says:

November 27, 2013 at 3:48 am

would you consider a hebrew version of your internet sights? many here, in israel, think like you, but are not aware of you on the web in English and I am sure will follow you if it’s in Hebrew.

. perhaps we can work on this together. please let me know. thank you.

• Treasa says:

November 27, 2013 at 6:05 am

Dinesh, I am puzzled, re Assad, do the few Christians still in Syria want him to remain in office? I thought I had seen such comments in media. All very confusing. The actions/inaction’s of Obama are indeed an ongoing nightmare.
    Stay safe, God Bless you.
    T.

• Marsha Frey says:

November 27, 2013 at 9:14 am

I bought extra copies of “2016″ when it first came out and sent it as a gift, or loaned it to people. Why the information did not save us from Obama’s re-election is beyond belief! You are able to get into Obama’s mind in a way not many can. Good work!

• Rebecca Chmura says:

November 27, 2013 at 11:13 am

Thank you for all that you’re doing to help America remain the great country it is. I am terrified what is happening to our country. Look forward to seeing America when it comes out.

Have a very happy Thanksgiving.

• Darryl Dochterman says:

November 27, 2013 at 11:55 am

Great work: Continue to keep us informed.

• Pabman says:

November 27, 2013 at 11:57 am

Keep up the good work Dinesh. I wish you and Judge Janine of Justice would double team your fine work.

• Sarah Nelson says:

November 27, 2013 at 12:29 pm

Just watched your update on 2016. Very Scary, and basically what I thought was going on. Besides voting and getting the word out, what can an average citizen do?

• Greg says:

November 27, 2013 at 2:59 pm

Another movie needs to be made. Given history repeats itself, we have a very bleak view of what the world looked like after the fall of the Roman empire to include the dark ages, tribal wars, crusades, plague, and etc. The new movie should be what the world would potentially look like if America continues on the path Obama has us speeding down and can no longer keep order around the world as well as meeting the humanitarian needs around the world. How many people or even entire countries would just perish?

• Maria Riesgo Hunton says:

November 27, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I am in total agreement with you. When Obama started campaigning for President in 2007, I knew he was not good for this country. Being born in Cuba and having my parents flee Castro’s revolution in 1961, I heard many words from Obama’s mouth that I had heard my father tell me since I was a child were similar to what Castro would say in his long speeches. As an immigrant to this country, as you, I appreciate everything about this country. I give thanks every day to my parents who sacrificed to bring me here. Obama is and has destroyed the sacrifice of every American. I look forward to seeing your new film next year. I just pray that with the latest news of Benghazi, Gitmo and especially Obamacare, there will be a way to impeach him before he has a chance to completely destroy us.

• Cherie Currie says:

November 27, 2013 at 4:10 pm

My heart felt thanks and congrats to Dinesh D’Souza for having the knowledge, the spirit and the guts to stand strong and flawlessly educate not only the masses but the tv personalities that have fallen under the spell of worst disaster of a president in the history of the United States. Your gracious flare of dealing with these personalities has been nothing short of pleasure and pride. You let the facts speak for themselves and soon, these facts will no longer be denied. You are a true patriot and this American will preach your name to my grandchildren. That’s if we make it that far. Thank you again.

• Kathy Johnson says:

November 27, 2013 at 5:59 pm

I love your documentaries! You are so spot on. Keep informing Americans…please! Thank you for all that you are doing, Dinesh!

• Ernesto says:

November 28, 2013 at 11:20 am

The first half of the update is great but I disagree with the part about Syria. Assad did not use chemical weapons as determined by the U.N. inspectors that were there. Revolutionary factions used the gas to blame it on Assad. Obama was yelling to go bomb Syria right away with his red line being crossed quote. My take is that Obama wants to get rid of Assad because while he has ties to Iran he runs his country as a moderate Muslim. There is freedom by the government there for Christianity and the people are not run by the Mullahs. Just like Qaddafi and Saddam Husein who were dictators but they allowed freedom for Christians and more moderate Muslims not having their countries run by mullahs. Obama wanted to bomb Syria but was busted when the evidence pointer to revolutionaries not Assad. Three days after that was know, Obama change course and said “we don’t know who used the gas or where it came from.” Obama wants a more radical Muslim leadership in Syria. Obama is like the Jihadists to whom even moderate Muslims are enemies.

• Mike Robinson says:

November 28, 2013 at 1:46 pm

We need more warriors like you in America today. Thank you for using what is available to you to educate America as to what has been happening to their country. We the people have done this terrible thing to ourselves. Throughout history most if not all great empires have been destroyed from within. Why should America be any different. God bless you and your family on this day of Thanksgiving.

• Kay Brown says:

November 28, 2013 at 10:50 pm

Many realize that Obama is destroying our country. no one seems to have the solution. What can be done by ordinary people to turn the country around? I know Oboma is not doing this damage single handed. He seems to have no effective opposition.

if you have any ideas for a solution, please advise.

Thank you for producing great information. I enjoyed watching 2016 in the theatre. It should have been packed but was not. For the showing I attended, there were only older (over 50) whites present.

• Madeline says:

November 30, 2013 at 7:45 pm

Thank you Dr. D’Souza for the painfully accurate update! Unfortunately that is only the tip of his second term. Curious about your predictions related to Obamacare and the latest with Iran and the Geneva agreement. Thanks again for your amazing insight!

P.S. I’m reading your book “What’s So Great About America,” and I absolutely love it! Appreciate your ability to view America in a positive light when considering this great country to the rest of the world, opposed to liberals who frown upon our failure to meet their utopian expectations.

Thanks you!

• TJ Dunlap says:

December 2, 2013 at 5:21 pm

Too bad you can’t get the Republicans in Congress to pay more heed to your ideas and analysis. Apparently they don’t have the intestinal fortitude to take on the issues you raise because that would inflame the left and the Republicans already have a tough row to hoe.

Thanks!

• Linda says:

December 5, 2013 at 9:30 am

I keep hoping I’ll hear something I can agree with. My biggest sorrows are: not bringing things up for a vote in Congress, and putting up sham Health Care websites. Oh yes, also, outlawing people who want to help people enroll for health insurance. And not dealing with a path to citizenship. The President is not at fault for any of these sorrows. It’s a sad, frustrating time.

• Carl Hetzel says:

December 6, 2013 at 3:41 pm

Thank you Dinesh for this outstanding, well researched and clearly true presentation of Obama. You are amazing!!!