Now shipping! Order online or shop in bookstores nationwide.
“In this timely, fresh, provocative, and entertaining book, D’Souza explains how his experience among hardened criminals not only changed his life, but fundamentally transformed his perception of his adopted country.”
What do the Democratic Party and a gang of criminals have in common? Funny you should ask!
In the fall of 2014, outspoken pundit, author, and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza found himself hauled into federal court for improperly donating money to a friend who was running for the Senate.
D’Souza pleaded guilty, apologized for his offense, and was sentenced to eight months in a state-run confinement center near his home in San Diego. In the facility, he lived among hardened criminals—drug dealers, thieves, gangbangers, rapists, and murderers.
Previously, D’Souza had seen America through the eyes of a grateful immigrant who came here as a student and became successful by applying and defending conservative principles. Again and again, D’Souza made the case that America is an exceptional nation, fundamentally fair and just.
D’Souza’s prolonged exposure to the criminal underclass provided an eye-opening education in American realities. In the view of hardened criminals, America is anything but fair and just. Instead, it is a jungle in which various armed gangs face off against one another, with the biggest and most powerful gangs inhabiting the federal government.
Applying this hardboiled perspective to American politics, D’Souza saw that America is becoming less exceedingly exceptional every day. Indeed, it is in danger of becoming just like India and other corrupt third world nations, run by gangs of kleptocrats. As for American liberalism, it is not a movement of ideas at all; it is but a series of scams and cons aimed at nothing less than stealing the wealth of the American people.
From The Back Cover:
“I had won—for now. But I knew I still had an ordeal ahead. Little did I know what was in store for me at the confinement center. Let me say that it was not overpopulated with dentists, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. Rather, I was destined to spend every night for the next eight months sleeping in a dormitory with more than a hundred rapists, armed robbers, drug smugglers, and murderers.
I learned how the hoodlums think and how they operate, how they organize themselves in gangs, how they rip people off and crush their enemies. I understood, for the first time, the psychology of crookedness. Suddenly I had an epiphany: this system of larceny, corruption, and terror that I encountered firsthand in the confinement center is exactly the same system that has been adopted and perfected by modern progressivism and the Democratic Party.
This book is an exposé of Obama, Hillary, and modern liberalism, not as a defective movement of ideas, but as a crime syndicate.”
Also A Major Motion Picture
In The News
- WND: D’Souza Says Obama Did Teach Me A Lesson
- Breitbart: Exclusive Excerpt From D’Souza’s “Stealing America” Part 1
- LifeZette: Like Father, Like Son
- Daily Wire: Obama Believes “Islam Is Preferable to Christianity,” Explains D’Souza
- Townhall: De Pasquale’s Dozen With Author Dinesh D’Souza
- Breitbart: Radical Islam Just A ‘Nuisance’ To Progressives Intent On Appropriating America’s Wealth/Power, Says D’Souza
- Brietbart: Exclusive Excerpt From D’Souza’s “Stealing America” Part 2
- Glenn Beck Radio Program: Obama Is Most Animated When Attacking Republicans, Conservatives, and Christians, Says D’Souza
- Brietbart: Exclusive Excerpt From D’Souza’s “Stealing America” Part 3
- The Eric Metaxas Show: D’Souza On The Democrats
- The Kelly File: D’Souza On Obama’s Non-Response To The Paris Attacks
- HuffPo Live: D’Souza Spars With Host Over Obama, Immigration, Federal Spending
- Sean Hannity Show: What D’Souza Learned About Obama By Interviewing Rapists And Murderers
- Adam Carolla Show: D’Souza Exposes The Hillary Gang & Obama Gang
- Publisher’s Weekly: Bestsellers For Nov. 22
- Dennis Prager Show: D’Souza Exposes The Left’s Heist Of America
- PJTV: How D’Souza Was Criminalized for Making “2016”
- Fox News: D’Souza On What Politics Has In Common With Organized Crime
- PJTV: D’Souza’s Life As A Political Prisoner
- Laura Ingraham Show: D’Souza Exposes The Left’s Plan To Control America’s Wealth
- PJTV: How Democrats Are No Better Than Street Thugs
- WND: D’Souza On Profiteering Off The Social Justice Scam
- National Review: How D’Souza Became A Victim Of Obama’s Lawless Administration
- TheBlaze: Dinesh D’Souza Predicts The Next President Of The United States
- Hard Line: D’Souza Says Liberals Are Bank Robbers, ISIS A “Nuisance”
- Steve Malzberg Show: D’Souza Says Hollande Sounds Like A Leader, Obama Sounds Like Obama
- InfoWars: D’Souza Says Progressives Are Colonizing The Private Sector
- American Thinker: “Stealing America” Review
- Hannity: D’Souza Flays Hillary Over Emailgate
- Sean Hannity Show: D’Souza & Peter Schweizer Take Down Hillary
- Bill Martinez Live: D’Souza Calls Out Progressive Con Artists
- Mike Gallagher: D’Souza Reveals What Drives Popularity of Bernie Sanders