Now shipping! Order your copy today.
For over two hundred years, America has been a shining city on the hill: a symbol of freedom and opportunity for the rest of the world. An inspiration for those living in abject poverty or under oppressive regimes. A refuge and a home. A grand experiment in freedom. A prosperous land of opportunity. A force for good in times of evil, and a force for order in times of chaos.
But what if America had never existed?
New York Times bestselling author Dinesh D’Souza asks: how would the world be different if America had never “happened?” Along the way, he uncovers the aspects of American government and life that make our country truly exceptional, retelling the inspirational story of how the world’s freest country was born. America is both inspiring and chilling – a grim portrait of what the world could have been without America, and a warm reminder of all the things that make our country great, both for Americans and the rest of the world. D’Souza encourages us to celebrate America – and to make sure we protect her from fading away.
D’Souza, an Indian immigrant to this country, and proud American citizen, fears for America’s future. He loves this country and fears that unless the Progressives’ anti-American arguments are met forcibly and on their own terms, America will cease to be the beacon of freedom and hope that it always has been.
In America: Imagine A World without Her D’Souza offers a passionate and sharply reasoned defense of America, knocking down every important accusation made by Progressives against our country. In this book, you’ll learn:
- Why it is a pernicious myth that English colonists “stole” America from the Indians or that American settlers and soldiers “stole” the southwest from Mexico
- Why the descendants of slaves, and the successive waves of immigrants to the United States, are better off here than in their old countries
- How America, more than any other country, is based on rewarding the enterprise and hard-work of the common man
- How traditional American virtues sustain prosperity and freedom, and Progressive arguments about “liberation” and “justice” undercut them
- How Progressive demagoguery about “inequality” expands the power of government and its grasp on the taxpayer’s wallet
- Why we should fear the Progressive agenda of “reform” which is in fact an agenda of totalitarian control of the state over the individual
- Why national decline is a choice, a choice that it is still not too late to reverse
Provocative in its analysis, stunning in its conclusions, Dinesh D’Souza’s America will be the most talked about book of the year.
How To Order
Choose your retailer, then click to order:
Also A Major Motion Picture
Now shipping on DVD and Blu-Ray! From the team that created 2016: Obama’s America comes the story not of a man, but of a nation at the crossroads of hope and disaster, whose destination will soon be decided.
Watch the trailer: